Moving Sets

Camilla POV:
So the new storyline for Zosia March, a stubborn cow to say at least is now going to Darwin in the Series Holby City. But for me it's more complicated I've got to move out of the little room in the Keller actors section and move it all in the Darwin section so it's easier for the directors to get the actors when there needed or to change the script and you've got to learn it in five minutes but that's why I love this job more then anything. The rush of it, the way you've got to change yourself completely into another person, the way you meet other fantastic actors to work with everyday and build up strong friendships with them and a lot of other things as well but the point is I'm very excited to go to another part of holby to meet new actors and actress. All I know up there is Chizzy Akudolu, she one of the funniest people in Holby, makes everyone laughs and of course the one and only Rosie Marcel, she has been in Holby for so long I respect the commitment and dedication to survive that long in series show. I've had the privilege to work with her before and she just amazing. She completely different to her character, in a good way but still she just spectacular.

I get the last box from my old room, I sign and look at the small place where fun times happened with Rob (who plays Arthur Digby) and David (who plays Domenic Copeland) I walk out of the room start walking until I bump into someone.

"I'm so sor..." I start until I see who it is James Anderson!
"Camilla long time no see" he smiles and with his famous blue eyes.
"Well that's not exactly my fault but yes long time no see" I push past him and get to my room, right now to set out my room.

It's been while but I've finally done and if I say so myself it's looks pretty good. I sit down on my steel   chair after along time standing up. Then I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in!" The door opens and a sheepish James comes though, shuts the door and stands near it.
"Can I help you with something" I smile, I can't fall out with people on my first day. I don't want to be seen as a bitch.
"I just wanted to talk to you, catch up with you about how you've been" he says looking at his feet, fidgeting with his fingers.
"Well then you better sit down then" he moves over and sits next to me but not too close thankfully.
"So how have you've been since if it looks like love" he looks at me for the first since he's walked in.
"I've been alright, some big bumps, some little bumps but generally all good" I smile and he nods understandable and he opens his mouth to speak but a thump comes from the door then David burst though.

"Camillaaaaa! My girl" he cheers making me and James laugh. David runs over to me and literally throws himself on me, what's gets me of the chair to hug him back but I can barely breathe from the tightness of David grip, I see James walking towards the door and turns to face me and does a friendly wink at me and leaves.

After an half and a hour conversation with David about his storyline and mine storyline in the future and how Holby City is going to spice up very soon. Also we have being talking about personal life, how David got a new boyfriend! He is called Jake Allen and he sounds absolutely lovely, can't wait to meet him.

David talking about Rob but then my mind wonders to James and all his features, how he winked at me. Surely it's nothing. He's got a girlfriend and he definitely wouldn't see in that way. I turn my head to see David staring at me and I give a confused smile.

"Was you spacing out Camilla" he laughs and nudges me. I roll my eyes. Some reason David finds this stuff funny, people spacing out. I don't know why, he is a little boy sometimes, but again my mind goes back to James and just James only.

Film SetsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara