The Truth

(Frisk POV)

I was walking down the snowy path when I heard a branch break. What the fuck? I kept walking till I came to a bridge and someone said,

"Don't...you...know...how...to...greet...
a...new...friend. Turn...around...and...shake...my...
hand."

I turned around slowly to see who was talking to me. It put it's hand out and shook my hand. A woopie cushion sound came from it. We both started laughing till we both were on the ground.

"By the way my name is Sans. Sans the skeleton. I was supposed to be on the look out for humans but I'm not I the mood. My brother though, he's a human-hunting fanatic. Actually here comes now, quickly through this gate and hid behind that conveniently shaped lamp."

"SANS! Y/N MUST SPEAK TO YOU AND WHY ARE YOU NOT AT YOUR POST."

"I was looking at this lamp and what does she want."

"I DO NOT KNOW. SHE WOULD NOT TELL ME BUT SHE HAD A WORRIED LOOK ON HER FACE, SO I KNOW IT'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT."

"Alright I'll go. Let me know if you find a human ok Pap."

"SURE THING BROTHER."

After that Papyrus left. "You can come out now kid." I walked out. "I have to go but don't worry I'll be able to tell you my amazing puns later. Bye." And Sans is gone. Thank God he's gone. I can breathe.

"Tell me about it."

"Fuck! Don't do that to me Chara."

"Sorry. But that smiley trash bag gets on my nerves." I look at Chara and start laughing. "What." He thinks for a second and then face-palms. "Dammit Frisk. I know I don't have nerves."

"Well let’s go and kill some monsters."

"Yeah let's go."

(Your POV)

Where is he. He should be here by now. Sans walks in right as you think that.

"Oh thank Grillby your here."

He cocks a skela-brow at you. "Why should you thank Grillby for me being here." You glare at him."Sorry, sorry I know you can't say god. So what's up Pap told me you had to talk to me."

"Yeah, let's go to my place there are too many people here and your not going to like what I have to say." You turn and yell into the kitchen. "Grills I'm heading home, kay."

From the kitchen, "Yeah go ahead."

"Alright let’s go."

You and Sans walk out in too the cold of Snowdin and start walking to your house.

Sans looks over at you. "So why is this so important."

"It's about the human in Snowdin." Sans grabbed your hand and teleported to your house. "Sans, a warning next time."

"Sorry now continue."

You scratch your head. "Well, you know how every monster has a type of power right." He shakes his head yes. "Well, mines a bit different." He continues to stare at you but his pupils are gone. "I can see the future and I saw a vision about the human falling down here and meeting a boy by the name of Chara. Chara convinces her to kill all of the monsters down here and she agreed. She starts with Toriel and then Papyrus, Undyne, Mettaton, Alphys, me, you and the King. But Sans you can't lose hope because that will be your downfall. After she kills Papyrus you shut yourself away from everyone. We need to stop it from happening. I need you to g..." We hear bonetrasle playing. "Dammit we need to leave now." You get up and run to the door with Sans behind you. You run to a foggy place where Frisk and Papyrus were fighting. Frisk slices at him severing his head. You were too late.

"BUT...S-STILL! I BELIEVE IN YOU. YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER!"

She laughs and stomps down on his head turning him to dust all that remains is his scarf and the human. You felt blood thirsty. You want to rip that child apart limb from limb for what she did to the brothers. Sans looks at you, worry etched into his face. The child leaves heading to the waterfall. You run and pick up Papyrus's scarf. You start to cry. Sans comes up to you. You stand up and turn to hand him the scarf but he hugs you instead. "Sans?" You feel tears drip onto your shoulder. "Sans." He looks at you. Blue tears were running down hface. "Sans we need to stop her She's going for Undyne next and you now how Undyne gets." You try to hand him the scarf but he shakes his head.

"You keep it. He would've wanted you too. You know how attached he was to you. It was like he had a mother again." You feel your eyes tear up again. You hug Sans. "Yo stop. Your getting blood all over me."

"Sorry. It's just...thank you Sans. For always being there for me."

"Yeah. Honestly you scared me back there I thought you were going to rip her apart."

"That thought might have crossed my mind."

"I mean your eyes turned red. I was surprised because I thought only my eyes when I was upset." You look at him confused. As you were looking at him his eve turned blue with flames surrounding it. "See." You look at the flaming eye fearfully. "Right fire." His eye goes back to normal.

"Lets go I'm pretty sure we need to catch up to the human."

"Yeah let's go." Sans reached a hand out to you. "Short cut?" You nod. With that you both teleported to Undyne's to warn her but in your heart you knew there was no way to stop this child and worry filled your heart.

Well what do you think will happen next chapter, hmm. Ah you'll find out. But what do you want to happen next, comment plz. Rain out.

Word count: 991