School

"Just another day of school" Jasmine says as she was getting ready to walk to school. Jasmine got to school and right before she walked through the gates, her best friend Tanya runs straight up to her and gives her a hug, "a hug a day keeps the pain away" Jasmine says. "I love you so much" Tanya says. Jasmine and Tanya have known each other since kindergarten but didn't become best friends till year 3. But right now they are in high school, in year 9.

The bell rings, "I think it's time to go to home room" Tanya said?! They started walking off to home room when Jasmine sees one of the football players looking at her but she couldn't really tell who it was. Jasmine says to Tanya, "I just caught one of the football players looking at me but I couldn't really see who it was". As Jasmine and Tanya go to their separate home room classes, Jasmine sits down at her desk that is the second last from the back. As they all get their names marked off they all go to period one. Jasmine waited for Tanya then there'd go off to class together, period one was maths, and Jasmine wasn't really good at maths due to her ADHD, but Tanya was average.

As time flys through the day and it's already lunch time, and that means they have 2 periods left of school, then they can go home. During lunch Tanya asks Jasmine "how do you think you went on your maths test?" "I don't think I did well" Jasmine said. The bell rung and they went off to their history class, jasmine hates history so she doesn't really pay attention as much as she would in her other classes.

As jasmine started to doze off in history, the bell rung and she quickly packed up her stuff and walked out of the classroom and waited for Tanya. "One period left of school" Jasmine said, "yep" Tanya said as they were walking off to their English class. Tanya is in a different class to Jasmine. As Jasmine sees her English teacher she gets ready to walk in. She caught one of the football players looking at her a lot, she finally gets a good view to see who it is. It is Anton that is always looking at her. The teacher starts talking about Naplan and everyone in the class moans.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out of the classroom to go home. Tanya was waiting for Jasmine at the door. Jasmine comes out of the classroom and they both start walking home.

So this is my first ever book and I know it's a little bad but I'm a beginner. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.