Chapter One ♥

"STARFIRE GET UP NOW I WON'T BE ASKING AGAIN" the pink haired girl's mother screamed. Starfire groaned and grabbed her glasses that sat on the nightstand next to her, "Why does school have to be such torture..". She floats into the bathroom and get dressed and throws her hair into a ponytail, her outfit consists of a red cardigan, a pastel pink skirt, and white knee high socks. After she ate some breakfast, she arrived at school -courtesy of a ride from her mother- and floated to her locker. Then he shows up, Robin, her long-time crush. Their lockers are both side by side which Starfire feels is both a blessing and a curse. "Hey." he says in his usual broody voice which made her heart flutter. "Uh- Hi! This day nice quite right?" Starfire fails to blurt out the words and immediately turns red, "Oh! I-I mean that today is quite nice! Wish the sun and the sky and stuff." She rambles nervously, "What the heck are you even saying Starfire!? You sound like an idiot!" he just gives a small smile, "Er yeah, the sun with the sky is nice I guess? Well I should get going now, bye prettygir- starfire." then he walks off to what Starfire knows is english. As she got her pencil out of her locker her face burned bright red and her eyes snapped open, "Did he almost call me pretty girl? Oh my god! No I just heard that right? Or not? I don't know??" Starfire thought frantically as she flew down the hallway. Being lost in her thoughts she had no idea how fast she was actually going, because all of a sudden she rammed into another person, causing them both to fall over.  She fumbles with her glasses only to find an angry looking girl with pale grey skin and purple hair, who's wearing a dark purple hoodie with black skinny jeans and all black converse. "I-I'm sorry!" Starfire squeaks, a hand shoots down as her and she flinches. After a moment of waiting for the impact of a slap, Starfire opens her eyes to see the girl offering to help her up. Starfire couldn't understand the facial expression the girl had, she was looking away from Starfire annoyed, but with what looked like a light purple blush across her face? Starfire immediately realized she was staring and quickly took her hand. "T-thank you." Starfire said timidly and then she quickly flew off,  Starfire didn't understand the feeling she had, she kept thinking of how pretty that girl was and her face would blush slightly. Starfire kept reassuring herself that it didn't mean anything and that she liked Robin, she has always liked Robin!