*Chapter Thirteen* ~Love?~

*Chapter Thirteen*  ~Love?~

“Are we just going to lie in bed all day and not go to school?” I asked as I leaned against his chest.

“Hey you are the one that woke up an hour late for school!” Damian commented.

“So you didn’t go to school because I didn’t?” I asked.

He shrugged “I only go to protect you, what is the need to go if you do not?”

I sat up and looked at him “You don’t need to completely donate your life to the… Aria cause.”

 He tucked a strand of my hair behind me ear “I have no need to be at school if you aren’t there.”

“Yes you do, to get an education, to get a life… Tony has given me the freedom to be at home without you being there 24/7.” I replied.

“Why does it matter to you so much?” He questioned me.

“I want you to have a normal life too.” I admitted. He smiled at me.

“What?” I asked his expression turned to amusement.

“Nothing” He replied and shook his head.

I tilted my head at him.

He sighed “It’s just that I have never really had a normal life… I have never really had time for the normal stuff you know. Like college”

“Well you’re at college now… so enjoy it” I replied, I leaned down and kissed him. He put his arms around my waist and rolled us over so that he is now on the top; I smiled against his lips.

I jumped out of bed, with just his shirt on.

“Do you want a drink?” I asked Damian as he laid there in his boxers. He nodded “Surprise me.”

I walked downstairs to see Daniel standing in the front room with his arms crossed.

“I thought you and Jay left?” I asked. Daniel smirked at me as he looked at me up and down. Crap… I forgot I was just wearing his shirt.

“Someone is here to see you” Daniel commented. I scrunched my eyebrows “Too see me? Can I at least go and put some clothes on first?”

My heart dropped when behind Daniel Tony emerged “No need.” He replied with a harsh voice, he threw a pair of leggings that laid on the floor, he must have assumed they were mine, but they must have been someone’s from the party last night.

“I see that you and Damian are very well acquainted.” He commented.

“I erm- I” I hesitated; I didn’t know what to say back to him.

“Damian, how nice of you to join us” Tony commented. I turned around to see Damian; thank god he got fully dressed before leaving the bed.

“When I said surprise me… this isn’t quite what I meant” He commented quietly for me to hear.

Tony looked angry, just by seeing Damian, his anger magnified “Aria you are coming with me.” He ordered then looked at Damian “and you… I will deal with you later.”

I shook my head, refusing to move. “Now Aria!” He yelled at me. He walked up to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the door.

“You’re hurting her!” Damian stepped towards us. Tony pulled me to turn me around “Don’t… right now... if it was up to me, your family would be as good as dead-“

“For what!” Damian yelled. He took a deep breath “I love her Tony.”

“What?” I breathed.