Chapter 10 The Lowest of the Low

The peach shaped glass lift was still there, All got in and down they went, to the Ogre's lair. Far they went beneath the Cynbel Sea, until they arrived at place made of crystals clear. The ground, the ceiling and the walls, made out of blue clear crystals, including the giant pillars that supports the spacious halls.

They walked out the peach shaped lift in astonishment, though the place's beauty, it looks ancient. The explorers wondered who made such a place, and if still anyone living in this huge space.

Looking at the crystals "Valuable crystal. I could take it to the market!" Robert thought, "... Margaret or I could go at any moment. And I am always away, seeking profit." then he afterthought.

The more they walked there the more wonders they saw, fascinating windows along the hall walls, wide with elaborate decorations giving out magnificent glow. Beneath the vast sea, in those large halls, water was flowing, in many places, many waterfalls.

Until they reached a big ancient mechanism, with a blue shiny ball on top, three large crystals connected to this system, these crystals branched everywhere, far and beyond, nonstop.

They walked until they reached to a dark hall, near there was a big crystal of green, similar to the one at the statue above the sea they had seen. "This crystal is blank, unmarked." Aurora remarked, "It's lost in the dark." Igniculus observed.

This hall was short, just after the green crystal there was a sign, pointing towards the dark hall "To the Palace of the Sun" said the crystal sign. but just at that sign, there was a cliff, leading to nowhere, it is an abyss.

Illuminating the place, there Igniculus shone brightly, and to their surprise, the place was full of numerous crystals, corals, seashells and various statues, the place was amazingly sightly. Numerous shapes and colors, the impact of such a scene, was on Aurora and all the others.

But these were not there alone, dark creatures appeared there, they used this place as it is their home

But these were not there alone, dark creatures appeared there, they used this place as it is their home. Fighting them was necessary, the heroes have to cut their way through, they fought the monsters together, Gen there, with her magic put a remarkable show.

Robert and Finn Amazed by her skills, a small conversation therein begins.

Robert: "Gen, where did you learn magic with such a speed?"
Gen:      "From the book of Piscean spells. I love to read!"

Finn:"How old're you, Gen?"
Gen"I'm almost ten!"
Finn:"Sigh. How quickly the young
'uns replace you again"

The journey they resumed in this land under sea, travelling through the wonders and fighting monsters, along the journey they removed all doubt, this place is waterless sea. At the bottom the waves are frozen, the air was cold, they had to keep themselves in motion, and keep travelling on the road. To find the sun, in this waterless sea and caves, it must be done.