11. Lies

The next morning, Hayden wakes up in Oliver's arms. She looks at the alarm clock, it's still early enough, she has time to get up.

She savors the smell of his skin. He is lying on his back, one arm behind his head and the other holding her firmly against him. She caresses his torso gently, scraping his skin lightly with her nails. He sleeps peacefully. They made so much love tonight, that they still exhausted each other.

Since she is already awake and is early enough, she decides to go shower and prepare a breakfast for Oliver. He must regain strength.

This thought makes her laugh inwardly.

Once ready, she prepares pan-fried eggs, bacon and pancakes. She also prepares coffee and puts everything on the table. She then returns to the bedroom and stretches out on the belly near Oliver in the bed, gently caressing his cheek.

"Baby, wake up." She kisses him repeatedly on the mouth, furtively.

liver groans slightly from discontent. She knows that he doesn't like being awakened by force. She insists a little by patting his shoulder but no answer. She goes to serious things and passes a hand under the sheet to his cock.

Oliver catches her suddenly and takes her on him.

"Don't tempt me, I'm ready to start over." He raises an eyebrow with a naughty air, stroking her hair.

"I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready, Dr. Thredson." Hayden smiled at him. "But seeing you didn't wake up, I tried something else."

"You should have tried what you did to me last night." She knows very well that he is referring to her sucking him last night.

"No, I keep this trick to make you give up the day I need it." Hayden winks at him and gets up. "I'm waiting for you in the kitchen."

Half an hour later, Oliver joins her in the kitchen. He sits at the table with her and enjoys his breakfast. He's already dressed to go to work. She can't help but think of the night they spent in his office and that he fuck her like crazy.

"Do you have many therapies today?" Hayden takes a sip of her orange juice.

"Yes, I'm going to be pretty busy." He's eating his bacon. "Besides, we will not be able to see each other tonight, I have a meeting with former colleagues of the medical school."

Hayden looks disappointed, she holds her cup of coffee in both hands to warm up.

"Well, I thought you would have told me about it earlier." She can't help saying that in a sad tone.

"Sweetheart, it's just an evening." He takes a sip of coffee, then smiles to reassure her. "I'll catch up, I promise."

"You're better off, or I'll have to find someone else." Hayden gets up, laughing lightly, saying it in the tone of the joke.

"No man will come near you, you're mine." Oliver just said this sentence with so much hate.

Hayden turns around suddenly. He looks at her wickedly as if she had said an enormity. He fixes her for a long time then he gets up before taking her by the neck.

"You heard?" He looks threatening. "You're mine."

"It's better not to see a single woman turning around you, then." Hayden doesn't look down. His rebellion doesn't frighten her. "I'll kill her if not."

Oliver smiles maliciously, before releasing her.

"Fine." He kisses her tenderly before taking his trench coat and putting it on. "I have to go, I call you in the day."

He returns to her to kiss her on the forehead before leaving.

It's amazing how he can be whimsical. He had the look of a killer when she just said that to laugh. Hayden touches her neck, she still feels the pressure of his fingers around her throat.

A dinner with former colleagues? It doesn't hold the road.

Oliver was always very lonely and told her several times that they were laughing at him at the time. There is something wrong, he isn't telling the truth.

After her workday ended, Hayden decided to go to the asylum. She has a bad feeling, Oliver hides something from her. And she is ready for anything to know.

She enters the asylum and passes the entrance hall to go to Oliver's office. The door is wide open and there is no one.

It's only 6:30 pm though, he should be there. On the phone he told her that he would go to dinner around 7:30 pm.

"What a disappointment, Miss Collins." Says a voice Hayden knows too well now. "Dr. Thredson finished earlier today, he seemed in a hurry."

Hayden turns around to see Sister Mary Eunice, a big smile on her lips.

"He's gonna have dinner with colleagues, that's why." Hayden doesn't even believe it, she tries to convince herself that it's true.

"With colleagues, really?" Sister Mary Eunice laughed lightly, nodding her head. "And you were silly enough to believe him?"

Hayden doesn't answer, she knew. He lied to her.

"He has a dinner, it's true." Continues Mary Eunice. "But with Lana Winters, you see, he had plans to get her out of the asylum and take her in his home, it looks like it's a success."

"No, no..." Hayden holds her head as if she was sick. "He promised, he said that this woman didn't interest him..."

"I thought you were smarter than that, Miss Collins." Sister Mary Eunice places a hand on Hayden's cheek. "He loves you it's true, but you'll never be his mom."

"His mother?" Hayden doesn't understand.

"Unlike you, Lana is perfect for this role visibly." Sister Mary Eunice smiled mischievously.

Hayden leaves as if Sister Mary Eunice was no longer there.

What a son of a bitch! He made fun of her again.

It was time she had a discussion with the real Oliver Thredson.