Army's Secret Weapon

When you think of an army, what do you think?

Would it be soldiers fighting for freedom? Or maybe Wars?

What about USA versus an other country? An army would protect the states, against counter armies right?

Better yet some of you would think, hey I'm hungry or well this is boring,  then walk away.

But in my life, when i think of army, I think of what is the opposite side doing like, 'Are they making secret weapons like here?'. Why am I talking like that? Well maybe because I'M that secret weapon the opposing side has.

Oh did I forget to introduce myself?

My name is Jägerin meaning Huntress in German. I'm a hybrid,  A mix between a Werewolf, An Angel, a Demon, and a Vampire.

Shocker right? Well imagine a baby raised in a lab just made for destruction against enemies.

My whole life I was raised to be a killer, at age 5 I was taught how to load, aim and shoot a gun.

At age 7 I sprouted wings and was taught to fly, I got all my powers at age 10, I craved blood and destruction from my vampire and demon side, huh more like from all of them.

I first shifted when I was 12 by then I already had seen battle and smelled the rich blood and tasted it. By 14 I went to battle with a squad. Two years later I was stronger, faster, and smarter than any advanced soldier anywhere. Now I'm heading toward home, I had just returned from Afghanistan filled of blood and energized.

What I didn't know was that that may have been my last mission with the squad I first had started with.

~~~~

So whatcha think?

You likey?

Or was it bad?  Do ya want more? or no more?

Comment, even if its bad

Vote, again even if its bad

Share,

And

Bye

~K

P.S please vote and comment down there ↓↓ please