Beautiful things happens when you distance yourself from negativity

Part 1

"Enough is enough, today is do or die situation, you have to dare" said bulbul, encouraging Abhi to finally talk his heart out, it's was about 2 months, ever since he first met Pragya n fell head over heels for her, he had not even seen her face (she wore burka all time) or didn't know much about her, she was new student in his college, he wanted to ask her directly, why being Hindu, she wears burka, but he was not sure, of bulbul idea, which was, request first, then demand, n even if she not agree, just pull her burka,( yes, Abhi was very desperate to see Pragya's face, but not this way),"your ideas always land me in trouble, if she gets angry then, what will I do??, " said Abhi disagreeing, " do you have better idea??, if you ask her directly, she will obviously not agree" he was still insisting, "bulbul I will ask her directly only, I can't do all this stunts" she was now totally annoyed, " do whatever you want to do, if you didn't wanted my help, then why waste my time" n bulbul start going in opposite direction, Abhi shouted,"ok madam, I will do as you say" n he also leaves to college
Abhi n bulbul were friends n neighbors from last 8years, they know each other inside out, bulbul was like little sister, which Abhi never had, actually he didn't had anyone in family, he was orphan, his childhood was spend in orphanage n when he started earning he moved it with Purab, as paying guest, n soon become bestie
Abhi reached college, as usual in last minute
Pragya was sitting on last bench, n  waiting for him, (she came to my Mumbai, 4 months back, in search of job, but as her graduation was still  not complete, she won't get any proper job, so she decided to join college, but she was nervous, joining college after 10 years, that was not easy, she was worried, what would all students think???, 31yrs old attending college??, no,  I can't explain everyone about my situation, so after days of thinking she came to conclusion, that she will wear burka)
Abhi entered classroom, look around for Pragya, "here she is", talking to himself n runs n sits besides her, "you are easy to find," she doesn't respond, " you are wearing burka naa, that's why" she looks at him in irritation, " don't start again, let me concentrate" ignoring what she said, " you don't feel hot in this all covered clothes," professor sees them talking n shouts n ask them to go out from class. Pragya was really upset, as exams were in 10days n she didn't wanted to miss on lectures, Abhi still being stubborn, not giving up, " let's go to canteen, n have coffee" she looks at him in disbelief, " you are really shameless creature, this is third time in this week, because of you , professor kicked us out, n you are not even feeling sorry " at times he was impossible, if he wanted something, he would do whatever it takes, n gets it, " it's your fault, why I should be sorry, in fact you owe me apology" she stamps her legs in frustration, " let's go to canteen" he grins at her, " can I ask you something?? " she, in her mind, here he goes again, " ya, ask me," he would ask this almost very day " what's your name," she says, " Pragya Arora" today, I'm definitely going to see your face, thinking that he moves closer to her n says"Tell me one thing if your name is Pragya then why you wearing burka, saying that he came even more closer to her, " back off, before I broke each n every bone of your body" n she pushed him, he again holds her by waist, in husky voice, "Pragya, listen I was just joking," her anger was reaching at new level, " it's my last warning, after that I will not be responsible for consequences" he took his hand forward to pull her burka veil to see her face, she hold his right hand n punched him on his face with her left hand. " God help me, she is my friend since 2months n not letting see her face, what kind of girl she is" telling that he put some ice pack on his blackish blue swollen left eye, n went home.
Pragya was upset with abhi's behaviour, but she was more angry on herself for hitting him hard on
Pragya was angry on herself, thinks,"what was his fault, he just wanted to see my face, obviously he must be curious to know how I look n why I'm wearing burka all time, there was nothing wrong in it, I only made it complicated, but what would I do, if he sees my face, he may come to know that I'm older then him, in fact 8years older, n then he may ask why I have joined college after so many year, then one thing will lead to on there n he will ask where I was all this years n why I left my studies at that time, I can't answer him that, he obviously won't talk to after knowing my past, no one would, but what if he won't talk to me now, specially after getting punched from me, will he be angry with me or as usual he will be shameless n act as if nothing happened" n series of thoughts were distracted by phone call, it was aaliya, she called n asked Pragya to come with her at pub n she agreed.
At same time, Abhi was at home,
Abhi was also lost in thoughts," why she is doing this, was it my fault that I wanted to just see her? But I should have not act so desperate, but what can I do, there is something in her that makes me insane at times, her eyes are so mesmerising, I always get lost in them, n her soft voice makes me think if voice is so soft n beautiful  then  how her lips would be, I can't stop thinking about her, if I just see her once, I wil tell her sorry tomorrow, no what if she gets more angry n hit me on other side of my face but I should not be scared of her, I will act as if nothing happened, yes this is best way to be with her n save myself from getting hit again, n calls Pragya it check if she is still angry," hey Pragya "
Pragya: hi
Abhi: so coming college tomorrow
Pragya: ya obviously, I have to give letter in office
Abhi: what letter
Pragya: actually, its application
Abhi:(cuts between) application to do correspondent or changing college, how could you leave me like that, I'm sorry I will never ask to show your face or anything that make you mad at me, but pls don't go
Pragya feels irritated n cuts the call, Abhi calls her again but it was not reachable. He becomes very sad n gets ready to go to his job, he was in no mood to sing today, but he didn't had choice.
Aaliya n Pragya reached same pub were Abhi sings, today was not first time that they are here, it was 2nd time for aaliya n 4th time for Pragya, but Abhi never recognised her, as she wore glasses n Tom boyish clothes, but Pragya would come again n again just to admire Abhi, she loves the way he sings, she never show it on her face, that she knows him to aaliya or Abhi. Even she doesn't know when she started to fall for him, she still clueless about her feelings.
Abhi reached n started singing, muskurane ki (city lights), raabta (agent Vinod), .......
Aaliya n Pragya were enjoying songs n drink
Aaliya: did you find any job yet
Pragya: no, but I was thinking to work here as bartender
Aaliya: are you out of your mind, how can you even think of that
Pragya: actually I had came here yesterday also, n I heard owner speaking to manager that that want girl bartender, it's part time job, I mean only on Wednesday n weekend, I think I can do it
Aaliya: so already talk to them
Pragya: no, but I will talk tomorrow
Aaliya: it's insane
Pragya: knowing my past, who will offer me job
Aaliya: why you have to think about ur past, n why you want to discuss that with them
Pragya: I'm not going to tell them, but I need job
Aaliya: but you are financially stable enough, then why
Pragya: to kill time, just for fun
Aaliya: you are impossible
Pragya: ( change topic, hasi bangaye  song is going on) wow this is my favourite song ( Pragya could feel pain in his voice, n thinks Abhi you will be surprised tomorrow)
Pragya was so lost in Abhi, that she didn't realise when she herself started signing along with him ( hasi bangaye from humari  aadhuri kaahani) Abhi was stunned, to see this girl coming towards him n started singing but he enjoyed singing with her, as song Was finished, all appreciate their duet song, soon Pragya came to senses n quickly went back to her table, Abhi glaze followed her till she was at the pub, when they were about to leave, he came up to them n said, " you really sign every well, are you a professional signer "
She blushes, " no, this is first time I actually sang, but you are amazing, I just admire your singing, it's simply fabulous, mesmerising " aaliya holds her by hand n signal her to keep quiet n says, " sorry, she is bit high on drinks, sorry she interrupted your singing" she drags her n leaves without giving him chance to reply.
Next day at college, Abhi didn't find Pragya n calls her,
Abhi: hey, where are you???
Pragya: I'm on my way to office
Abhi:(shouts) listen I said you sorry then also you want to give application n leave college n
Pragya: ( shouts n cuts between) at least let me finish first, yesterday also you didn't let me finish, actually I was about to say, I'm going to office to give application for singing competition happening  next month in our college
Abhi: you sing
Pragya: no, it's for you, idiot
Abhi:(overwhelmed by her gesture) for me, that so nice of you but how do you know, I sing
Pragya:(bit nervous) actually I saw you once singing at pub, you work at
Abhi: so you came to my pub n heard my songs n you think I'm really good singer
Pragya: yes Abhi (with confidence) you are next rockstar
Abhi: but when you came pub, I didn't saw anyone wearing burka n coming as far as I remember
Pragya: who said I was in burka, I wear it only in college
Abhi: oh ok,( he didn't ask further questions about her looks n continue asking)  I'm waiting for you in canteen come fast
Pragya: not possible, I have interview in 20 mins, so see you tomorrow
Abhi: wait for me, I will come with you
Pragya: pls Abhi, attending college is more important, n tell me tomorrow, what was done today in class, bye I'm getting late n cuts call
Pragya reached at pub to meet manager
Pragya: hello sir
Manager : have sit, so you were one who was singing along with Abhi last night
Pragya: (nervous) yes
Manager: how may I help you??
Pragya: actually I over heard your conversation with owner yesterday that you were talking about vacancy for bartender job
Manager:so you want that job, but if you ask me,  I think you will be better as singing 
Pragya: you already have the best
Manager: no, you both together were best
Pragya:(blushes) but
Manager: no ifs n buts, you can work here as singer with Abhi
Pragya: sir I could not work as full time
Manager: is Wednesdays  n weekends are fine with you???
Pragya: ok, payment??
Manager: we will try for today n see if we get good response then if yes then 1000 for per day plus tips
Pragya: great fine with me n leaves
Abhi was trying to recall all the faces he might have seen throughout these whole week n guess who could be Pragya  but he failed to recollect any such face

Hope you like it, pls do comment
Happy reading

.