chapter 2

Nikki  pov
We finally made it back to the hotel with Bailey stupid drunks comments and they still continue "Nini you know you want Trey's pussy, oh i mean dick" i just looked at her. Chris was carrying her and she was kissing all over his neck and whispering in his ear I started laughing at this girl she such a light weight. We enter the elevator and Naomi started singing flawless and waving her hands in front of her face. Antonio just looked at her and kissed her so she'll shut the fuck up " thank you Tonio" " shut up Nini you just mad cause you aint get no dick" said mimi "whatever." We made it to Trey's room which was right next to ours, the girls went to our room with chris and tonio i went to their room with Trey  cuz he wanted to talk I guess. " so whats up what did you want to talk about"? he starred at me for a minute then said " what happen to us"? "what do you mean" I mean why aren't we together, why aren't I holding, caring for you, supporting you"  I looked over and saw this niggah crying  I wiped his tears and he wiped mine. I didn't even know I was crying. I explained or remembered what happen

1 year ago
"okay bae ill see you at lunch" Trey said i smiled, he looked at me then kissed me like it was our last time together. 'Boy move i got to go" i pushed him away about to go to class when he grabbed my arm kissed me again and slapped my ass "you're not funny go" he laughed and left. I was walking to my class when someone grabbed me, i thought it was Trey but it turned out to be Zeke  Trey's friend i guess i don't know. "what do you want niggah" he pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear "i want you sexy" i was so creeped out by his voice i wanted to throw up " eww no let me go and leave me alone" then he pulled my face towards him and kissed me. i shoved him back and punched him in his face and went to class.

at lunch time
i was walking in the main hallway with Mimi and Bailes when Trey came up to me mad and looked as if he would kill someone " babe whats wrong"? he looked at me then went off " really Nikki really, you gone ask me what's wrong" " well duh you look mad so that's why I asked" "wow, so had to fuck me over by going be hind my back and kiss one of my friends but you asking me what's wrong like you didn't know " "what.." "are you that much of a hoe" i looked at him and tried to talk but he wouldnt let me "no that's not what.." "you know what i don't care anymore fuck you bitch" thats when it clicked i already had tears threating to come out. i slapped the shit out of him "if you would let me speak i would have told you what happened but i see you won't believe me" i looked over and saw that bitch Sarah laughing so i walked over and punched her in the face and last i walked over to Zeke and kicked him in the stomach and where the sun don't shine. I was out of it untill i heard Bailes say "ooo damn shit aye yall i got this on world star" i looked at her and laughed then me Mimi and Bailes went home.

present
He looked at me In shock like he didn't know that happened then a rush of sadness covered his face " if I knew what actually happened I just would of beat that niggahs ass but I was too worries that you would cheat on me I never asked you what happen" I just smiled cause it was so cute how he cared about me. He leaned staring into my eyes before he kissed me. It was filled with love lust guilt and regret but I was loving it until the door to his room opened in walks in bailey with her underwear and a bottle of something. "Bailey  what are you doing and why are you still drinking" " I've been drinking watermelon nini, and you can't keep your eyes off my fatty daddy" I looked at her and shook my head motioning for trey to following Me out to the balcony that connects our room. " omg I'm sorry about her I don't know what's wrong with that girl" he laughed and shook his head. I leaned over the rail look at the view it was do beautiful the city lights were bright allowing the night sky stars to be see the smell of alcohol and strawberries filled the air and the fair music loud and entertaining. I was taking in everything in forgetting about the world when I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist, little kisses planted on my neck I leaned into his chest loving the feeling and nothing can break this moment I thought until Mimi came out naked smoking a blunt and twerking. I expected trey to look but he covered his eyes which was funny " Mimi what are you doing and where are your damn clothes girl" she laughed and said " I'm thuggin, thugs don't wear clothes" Antonio came out looked her up and down and took her back in side. " trey open your eyes" he did but closed them again because bailes came out naked. " what are you doing bailey"? She look straight me then said " surf board surf board I'm graining on that wood graining in that wood" I started laughing then Mimi came back out and they booth started singing " so I creep yeah just creepin on the down low and know was is suppose to know. I was crying by then this shit was funny but it started pouring down rain we hurried in side.

bailey on the side