Prolouge

"Please welcome to the stage....Ms.Rachel Harris" Oprah announces. My heart was pounding at wondering what kind of questions Oprah will ask. This is my first interview and I can't mess it up...at all. My image depends on this and I can't mess it up. I'm new to the whole celebrity thing.....

I began walking out on the stage and waving to the audience as they applaud for me. I know I'm good at what I do but dang, I didn't know I would be getting this much appreciation. I sat down on the white, fluffy chair that was really comfortable and made me want to fall asleep right then and there. The audience was still clapping and screaming, as I smiled at them. When Oprah raised up her hand, the audience sat down in silence, eager for the interview to begin.

"You look really beautiful today Rachael" Oprah gave me a genuine smile.

"Thank you" I said as I gave her a responding smile.

"So how does it feel to be a new celebrity who have fans going wild,especially the boys, not to mention you've only started business a week ago" Oprah stated.

"It feels amazing to know that other people around the world appreciate what you do and give to them. I love what I do; I hope their ready for what I have in stored for them" I smiled to the camera.

"That's nice to know. Have you receive any negative hate" She questioned me.

"Well yes I have..." I looked at my legs having a little sad moment.

"Do you know why"

"Well I have been working with Mindless Behavior and the TM fans have been going crazy, sending me trash talk, hate mail, and threats to kill me; If they knew what I've been through they wouldn't be sending me hate at all"

The whole room was silence until Oprah spoke up.

"Can you tell us exactly what happened...if it isn't too personal"

'Oh no it's fine...After all I wanna stay true to all my fans after all" I paused. ".........it all started when....."

_____________________________________________________________

How is it so far?? Give me some feedback

And Shout Out to @chrissy1234567