Tough Skin

This is a collective community project where everyone and anyone can submit works related to body positivity!

You can create a fictional story, share a true story about yourself, a poem, a drawing; anything! There are no limitations to how you can express yourself either through fiction or non-fiction.

The aim of this project is for people to read the entries and feel empowered and uplifted in knowing that what makes you physically different should not be something to feel bad about. You should love every part of yourself, the good and the bad, no matter what others say.

Some of your favourite wattpad writers have created pieces they want to share with you and the community to encourage you to write your own pieces! You can use them as examples to help create your work. Their entires are in the first half of the book and from there, everyone else's will be added.

If you want to write a piece about body positivity that you've seen or a story you'd like the create then send it to this email: bodypositivityprojects@gmail.com
You can also be anonymous, just specify in the email!

The piece can be no longer than 3,000 words and FreeYourBody has the right to not post your entry if it does not adhere to wattpad's code of conduct and the morals of the campaign.

If you have any questions, send them in an inline comment here.