✽44✽

Trigger warning:choking, daddy, handcuffs, spanking, cussing. Rough yugyeom.

Yugyeom and bambam pov

Yugyeom and bambam sat in the living room of their suite. Bambam laid in yugyeoms lap his head resting on the youngers thighs.

The older layer there staring at the younger who watched TV absentmindedly stroked the olders hair.

Bambam admired yugyeoms features wondering what he did to deserve such a caring sweet man like him.

Bambam lost in his thoughts didn't realize yugyeom noticed the olders gaze.

Yugyeom:"keep staring I may do a trick"he chuckled playfully.( I say this all the time)

Bambam:"huh w-what oh......."he snapped from his gaze blushing slightly, looking away.

Yugyeom:" what's up Bammie why the deep stare.?"he smiled

Bambam:"I was just wondering what I did to deserve you"he said shyly.

Yugyeom:" you're you, and I love you no matter what."he kissed the olders head."I couldn't imagine my life without you."

Bambam:"I couldn't imagine mine without you either, I'm sorry I was such a crazy bitch. I wanna make it up to you."he smiled with a playful look on his face.

Yugyeom:"make it up to me?"he raised an eyebrow

Bambam:"I want to please you and well not so little you"he placed his hand on the youngers clothed member

Yugyeom:"b-bammie"let a small moan out.

Bambam:"what do you say we head to the bedroom?"he stood up " I got some stuff just for tonight."he walked to the bedroom a giddy yugyeom following him.

Yugyeom and the older stepped into the bedroom and bambam sat the younger in the bed.

Bambam:"tonight it's about you babe, I'm gonna make you feel great."he said taking yugyeoms shirt off.

Yugyeom stared deep into the olders eyes no objection over what was happening at all.  Once his shirt was off bambam pulled the younger back to his feet and helped him take his pants off leaving him in only his boxers.

Bambam:" oh baby are you excited already?"he teased palming the others member.

Yugyeom:"Bammie don't tease"he moaned grabbing the olders wrist.

Bambam:" yes, daddy"he smirked taking the others boxers off.

Bambam sat yugyeom backorder in the bed spreading the youngers legs lowering himself in-between them.

Bambam licked the tip of the youngers long thick member, tracing the veins before taking yugyeoms length whole.

They younger threw his head back small moans and groans slipping through his pink lips.

Bambam bobbed his head up and down the others cock it hitting the back of his throat. The older moaned the vibrations increasing the pleasure yugyeom felt.

Yugyeom felt himself getting close, grabbing a fist full of the olders hair he guided the others head a t a faster pace. Bambam sucked harder hollowing out his cheeks moaning constantly.

Yugyeoms eyes went blurry as his climax hit him all at once. He nutted all in the olders mouth, he knew bambam loved the taste of his cum. He watched the older swallow each and every drop licking his lips taking the bottom one in-between his teeth.

Yugyeom:"you love the taste of my cum don't you?"he smirked bringing bambam up to face him.

Bambam:"I love daddy's cum."he licked his lips.

Yugyeom:"only daddy's right princes"he questioned lightly gripping his face.

Bambam:"only daddy's cum"he said innocently."I have something for daddy, to show you I'm all yours"he said grabbing something from the side dresser.

Bambam pulled out a pair of blue hand cuffs and a matching leash/choker chain.

Bambam handed yugyeom the items as he watched the youngers eyes light up with lust and excitement.

Yugyeom:"oh babe you mean I can be-"bambam cut him off.

Bambam:"as rough as you want, choke me daddy, handcuff me, do whatever you want because I'm all yours."he said taking his shirt off, followed by his pants.

Just as bambam was about to take his boxers off yugyeom pushed him on the bed ripping his boxers off for him.

Next he placed the hand cuffs on the olders wrist wrapping it around the bed post and cuffing the other hand.

Yugyeom:"head up baby boy"he wrapped the choker around the olders neck.

Yugyeom:" fuck babe you are gonna get it tonight."he bit his lip

Bambam:"dick me down daddy, I don't wanna be able to feel my legs"he purred looking into the others eyes.

Yugyeom:"daddy is gonna make you see God himself." He searched for the lube.

Bambam:"daddy we don't need lube fuck me raw."he moaned.

Hey guys these chapters are trigger warning so yeah.

Anywho I love you guys, also OVER 1K VOTES AND OVER 12K READS IM CRYING I DONT DESERVE ALL THIS LOVE AND VOTES, THANKYOU SO  MUCH YOU SEXY BEASTS.

TOODALOO