Chapter 1- Daddy?

Lauren Pov

I stare down at my once white converse and sigh.
'I really need more clothes.' I think and desperately try to cover my arm after the hot metal pole hits my arm, scorching my skin to a dark, unhealthy red. I make the walk to the park and stick my arm under the water fountain, soaking my burn.

I lay on a bench nearby and curl up.

"Hey! Homeless!! Get your ass up, my girls feet hurts!" I look up and see a huge, buff teenage boy with his arm around two girls, one with bright red hair in bouncy curls and the other with pin Steiger black hair. I stare at them in confusion. "Did you not hear me? Get up!" The guy says once again and I move my arms to push my body up. I turn on my side to get up easier and I'm pushed on the ground.

"Sorry. Not quick enough." The girl with black hair says with a devious smile. Red-head snickers and she sits on the bench, taking off her 7 inch heels.

I look at them with big eyes and scumble, trying to stand. I succeed and run to a small alley. I look at the piping hot concrete and sadly slump down on it, Praying I can get a nap. I cover my head with a box and slip off into dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~

Liam Pov

I watch our baby girl fall asleep on the concrete and coo at how adorable she looks. I look over to Niall and Harry and the nod to me. I turn around to Louis is his car seat. "Ready to get sissy Lou?" I ask him and he nods happily, sipping on his juice.

Niall and I get out of the Rover (that Harry praises) and walk a bit down the alley to our little baby. I look at Niall and nod. He slowly picks her up and carries her. She whimpers in her sleep and Niall walks her to the car.

He gets in the backseat with her and puts on a seatbelt while I do the same. Harry pulls out the alley and we drive back to the house. I put my finger to my lips, making a small shush noise and lift her out of Niall's arms. She cuddles into my chest and it takes every bit of me not to coo. Niall opens the door to the house while Harry grabs Louis, who is going on and on about how pretty sissy is. Niall ruffles Louis hair and kisses Harry's cheek before telling Louis it is nap time. Surprisingly, he obeys and holds Harrys hand as he toddles up the stairs.

I take Lauren upstairs to her nursery. Niall and Harry got right on with decorating the baby's room after the wedding and I loved it.

I set her on the changing table and put her in a nappy and her onesie

I set her on the changing table and put her in a nappy and her onesie. I coo at how cute she looks and set her in the crib. She turns so her booty is in the air and sticks her thumb in her mouth. I cringe and grab a couple wet wipes, wiping her face, hands, arms, legs, anything dirty. I facepalm as I remember the hair oil. I take the oil and rub it on my hands, putting it everywhere baby's don't have hair but her head.
I smile down at her and hear a knock on the door. I slowly creep out the room and walk to Harry, Niall, and myselfs room. Niall was on my laptop and Harry was fixing his dress and makeup.

"Ok babes. We have 2 hours until Louis wakes up." I tell them and Harry looks at me with her eyes glazed over. Niall looks up and smirks. I walk to the huge bathroom and turn on the shower while Harry and Niall undress. This will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our shower, we cuddle up in the bed, kissing each other and scrolling through our phones occasionally.

A whimper comes from the baby monitor and we rush to it, excited our baby girl had woken up.

Harry puts on a tank top and some booty shorts before climbing on my back. "Let's go see her babe." He tells me and
I nod, giving him a piggy back ride. He excitedly bounces on my back and I grab his smoothly shaven legs, and run to the babys nursery.

We watch in awe from the cracked door, she was fussing and trying to grab a dummy. Harry, Niall, and I turn to each other and melt at her cuteness. Niall pushes open the door and I walk in with Harry, Niall disappearing to find Louis.

Harry climbs off me and picks her up. "Hi baby" he talks to her. All we get in response is bubbling baby talk. I coo at Lauren. She is perfect, who knew she had a little baby side? Harry smiles and slides a pink dummy in her mouth. She lays her head on his shoulder and sticks one hand in his curls. I walk downstairs and make her a bottle, using the vanilla formula over the chocolate. Louis hates vanilla formula. I shake up her bottle and jog upstairs.

I open her door once again and see Harry and Lauren on the floor playing with stuffed animals. She turns to me with big eyes.

"Mommy?" She asks Harry, her eyes never coming away from me.

"Yes baba?" He asks her and she turns to him.

"Who dat?" She asks him and Harry smiles, his dimples extremely visible.

"That's daddy baba." He tells her and she tilts her head to the side.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?" I coo at her calling me daddy.

"Nummies?" She says and points to the bottle.

"Let mommy feed you." I tell her and give Harry the bottle. She happily prances to him and gets in his lap, gulping down the formula.

God I love my family.

•~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Chapter 1! Yay!! This is my new account. This is my 5 account (don't ask) and I really wanted to write a story like this. Lauren is at the top^ Hailie Mathers, so pretty.

Comment if you want to be in the story. I need other bands to have a little/baby too. Or if you want to be a parent that's fine with me I just need people!

-Justabouteverythang