Chapter 3- White building

Louis Pov-

The next morning after me and Lala's bath, I wake up and feel my diaper was full. I take my dummy out and say a small "Mommy?" I hear the footsteps running upstairs and soon Mommy appears in the doorway.

"Hi baby boy!" Mommy says and picks me up. "Of baby you're soaking wet!" He says and I nod sadly before he puts me on the changing table, putting me in a fresh nappy and my Cookie Monster onesie. I giggle and mommy slips a blue dummy in my mouth. I suck on it happily as mommy carries me downstairs.

"Hey bub!" Papa says from the table after finishing his plate. "We have a suprise!" I jump around in mommys arms and he laughs before setting me on the floor. I walk to Papa.

"What is it Papa!" I ask him with a happy smile on my face.

"Tomorrow..... We are gonna see Uncle Zayn and Aunt Micheal!" Papa says. I squeal in happiness. Unckie Zaynie is super cool! He has weally pretty eyes and we wook wike a model! Auntie Michwal has de best hair EVER! She always change her hair color!! She has purple, red, bwue, Orange, black, white, EVERYTHING!! One time she had galaxy hair and dat was amazayn. Hehe see what I did?

"Yup! They got another little one and we want to meet them, plus they need to meet Lala!" Papa says.

"Where daddy and Lala?" I ask Mommy and Papa.

"They're upstairs, Lou. We will get them in a little bit. Do NOT go up those stairs without Mommy or Papa baby." Mommy says and I nod yes before going to play wif me blocks.

"It a castle!" I say to myself after making a castle out of only red blocks.

"Niall will you grab another gallon of milk, there should be some in the fridge in the basement. Oh and while you're down there, tidy up Liams gym, it was a mess the other day." Mommy says and Papa nods before leaving. Mommy looks at me and gives me a warm smile. "I'll be right back baby." Mommy says and he goes into the garage. My curiousity gets the best of me, I grab the stairs poles and slowly walk up them. I finally reach the top, my heel in socks barely over the back of the stairs. I let go and squeal, jumping into the air in happiness. I expect to come back down to earth and reach the hardwood flooring but instead I feel myself falling backwards. I panic as my arm lands underneath me on the stairs, my body still speeding down the long flight of stairs. Tears gather in my eyes as my arm gets pushed on harder and harder. I near the bottom and bang my head really hard on the tiles. My vision blurs and I hear daddy rush down the stairs with Lauren and he gasps before setting La-la on the floor and picking me up.

"Baby stay with me." He demands and my head flaps to the side, a warm liquid of dark red dripping all over me and daddy.

Lala gasps and cries.

"Lauren, baby I need you to get Papa. He is in the basement. Just tell him daddy needs him right now. Please don't go down the stairs." Daddy says as he bounces me in his arms trying to keep me awake. "Ok Louis, I'm gonna put you in the car ok?" He asks me and I slightly nod my head yes. He rushes to the truck and buckles me in, Papa and Mommy soon join us and Mommy sits in the back with me. Papa holds Lauren and Daddy drives. The whole time Mommy was saying I'm gonna be ok and was crying. I begin to doze off but Mommy stops me from doing so. I grunt and Mommy cries some more. "Baby I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible mommy and I shouldn't have been so horrible. I'm so sorry Louis." He tells me and I smile looking goofy probably.

"G....ood m-mo....mmy." I whisper out and mommy gives me a sad smile, tears still pouring out of her eyes. Daddy drives up to a big brick building and mommy quickly gets me out of my seat before they rush me inside.

"Doctor Higgins please." Papa says and the nurse nods, telling them a number and a floor. They take me upstairs where they go to room 2010. "Paul help please." Mommy says quickly and hands me to 'Paul' who had a white coat with a tag that said P. Higgins on it. He takes me and scrambles with me in his arms before setting me on a Hostpital bed, turning to me and telling me to go to sleep. I happily oblige and pass out on the white bed in the white room in the white building.

^^^^^^^^^^

Hey y'all! Another chapter done! I really like this book it's so awesome. If anyone wants to be in the story, please comment!! I'm in need of characters so please help me out.

This is a shorter chapter because this is a kind of longer authors note. I won't update much in June because I'm going to a lot of camps and such but I will try my best.

Thanks for reading my book, it's probably terrible but I think it's kinda cute and the idea of ageplay is adorable! I'm actually a little in DD/LG relationships but I don't have a daddy. 🙁 But anyways hope you like the story and continue reading.

Bye!!