Jimin Reaped Yoongi's Ass

Warning! Jimin on top, yoongi bottom! Vice versa Yoongi on top, Jimin bottom! And btw their sex is almost round 2😏

/give me  some  holywater  huhu T_T right now!/

In the bedroom, yoongi are laying in the bed, touching his phone. He didn't see jimin are walking by his side with his black boxer with no shirt.

"Hyung~" jimin said with a seductive voice, yoongi shocked when he see his boyfriend half naked in front of him, jimin sit on yoongis lap, lick yoongis ear with a slutty look on his boyfriend.

"You know what hyung~ I want you're ass right now hyung I want that ass to reaped~" jimin said that to yoongis ear and lick it again, he suck yoongis earlobe, that yoongi moan escape to his lips, "F-fuck! Jimin yes I want that too just fuck me hard baby~" yoongi moan.

Jimin just nod with smirk plastered on his lips, jimin striped yoongi's  shirt, he  crashed his  lips  on  yoongis, they  shared a  heated kiss, passionate, rough  and  full  of  lust  in  their eyes.

Jimin  suck  yoongis  jawline, down  to  yoongi's  collarbone, down  to  yoongi's  pale  white  neck and  suck  it  hard to  makes  some  red  marks  on  yoongi's  pale  white neck, yoongi  moan  not  really loud, but  hear  in  their whole  apartment. Jimin  kisses are  going  down, down  to  yoongis  pink  nipped and  lick  it, suck  it, yoongi  moan  he  felt  that  how  hot  and  pleasure he  received from his  boyfriend company.

Jimin  unzipped yoongis  pants  down with  yoongi's  boxer, yoongi  feel his dick the  cold  air in  their apartment. Jimin look at yoongi's harden dick and lick the tip of yoongi's dick, "Fu-fuck  baby~" yoongi  moan, jimin  immediately suck  yoongis  dick  really hard, rough, squeeze yoongis  two  balls, thrust  his  head  up  in  down.

"Ah-ah! Baby  i-i'm  cum-cumming~!" Yoongi  moan  at  jimin. Jimin  just  stop, yoongi  feel  his  dick  are  so  confused right  now. Jimin  find  the  lube  in  their drawers, and  when  he  see  the  lube, he  put  on  his  three fingers, and  he  spread yoongis  legs, and  insert one finger  on  yoongis  tight hole. Yoongi  moan  for  some  pain, and  jimin  added two and  three fingers, he  fastest he's thrust  fingers on  yoongis  hole, when  he  feel  yoongi  are  ready  he  strip  his  boxer  and  throw  it  somewhere, he  whisper on  yoongis  ear, "Are  you  ready to  reaped  you're ass  hyung~" jimin lick  yoongis  earlobe and  yoongi  just  nod.

Jimin  coated  his  dick  with  a  lube, he  insert his  dick  with  no  warning, he  push his duck harder  that  can  feel  yoongi's  hole  reaped early, jimin  thrust  his  hip  up  and  down on  yoongis  hole  rough, harder and  faster."oooh~ fuck  hyung  you're to  tight h-hyung~" jimin  moan, yoongi  pull  jimin  on  his  lips  and  they  kiss  hungrily, jimin's  thrust  are  really hard, fast, rough that  he  going  to  reaped yoongis hole  right now, he  deep  his  dick  inside of  yoongi, he  pump  yoongis  dick  on  his  hand, harder  and  faster.

"Oooh! Fu-fuck! Jimin  fas-faster! I'm  gonna cum  ri-right  now!" Jimin  faster  his  thrust, he  touch yoongis  spot  that  yoongi moan more  louder and  harder."OOOH FU-FUCK JIMIN RIGHT THERE PLEASE BABY HARDERRRR! SHIT!" Yoongi  moan really loud, jimin  thrust  harder and  deeper  and  he  pump  yoongis  dick  faster, for  almost  two  minutes yoongi  came  on  jimin  hands  and  chest, jimin  thrust  his  hip  really deep  he  may  cum  soon."Ah-ah-ah  hyung  I'm  gonna cu-cum  right now!" When  jimin  said  that  he  came  on  yoongis  hole.

They  stop  in  almost one  minute, they  catch their breath.
"So  how  is  it's hyung?"
"It's  more  pleasure baby" yoongi  replied.
Jimin  just  chuckle, but  he  stare on  yoongis  eyes and  sit  on  yoongis  lap  again"hyung  I  want  two  round again, but  I  want  to  ride  you  pleaseee~" jimin's  slutty  voice on  yoongis  ear, yoongi  feel  his  dick  growing and  harder  again  he  didn't resist jimin's  seductive voice  with  hot  posture.

Yoongi  just  smirk  and  coated his  dick  with  a  lube, and  push  his  dick  in  jimin  tight hole, they  two  gaps for  awhile, yoongi  just  not  give  some  time  to  jimin  to  adjust yoongis  size. They  moan  each  other, yoongi guide jumins  hip  to  faster  their thrust, jimin  bounce his  hip  on  yoongis  lap, the  sounds of  their room  are  slapping skin, they  moan  quite but  literally they  moan  loud  when  yoongi  flip  their position, yoongi  in  top  on  jimin now and  thrust  his  hip  harder, faster  that  yoongi  touch jimin  sweet spot  and  continue to  thrust  that  fucking  spot  for  making  his  jimin crazy,"AAAAHHHH  HYUNG  RIGHT  FUCKING  THERE  DONT  STOPPPP  HYUNG  AH-AH!" jimin  moan, screaming yoongis  name  and  yoongi  touch jimin's  dick  and  pump  harder  and  faster, the  room  are  coated with  moans and skin  slapping.

Yoongi feel his dick gonna cum again right now, and jimin also he feel that he gonna cum right now. Yoongi thrust are really hard, "oh! Fuck baby I'm gonna cum! " yoongi moan, jimin just nod that say he gonna cum too, and for more thrust they came each other.

Jimin lay his head on yoongis chest, he's so tried to move right now, and yoongi also, yoongi pull the blankets in they naked body, they look at each other and quick kiss on their lips.

"I love you hyung thanks for the wonderful sex" jimin kiss yoongi's lips again,  yoongi just chuckle and kiss jimin's forehead "I love you more my princess jiminie" and then they feel asleep.

The End

Request by Deea-Queen  Do  you  like  it? huhuhu  sorry  for  some  mistaken sentence😆✌ but i hope you like it!😢😊
/FEEL FREE  TO  REQUEST!/