Tsukishima Kei » Dino Fights

[A/N]: This one shot includes a salty dino child, a young freckled jesus, and a young confident reader-chan. Tsukishima is a little OOC in this one.

...there's one salty dinosaur that lived and his name was tsukkisaurus...

...♡...

Only a few muffled giggles could be heard as Tsukishima searched for his best friends throughout the small park. He had almost gave up seeking after them until he heard a snap and loud shrieks behind him.

"Yams, we were too heavy!'

"Shush Y/N-chan or he'll hear us!"

Grinning to himself, he made his way over to his best friends. Tsukishima didn't expect he would find his friends this way, but he was glad he knew where they were.

"Yams, where did Kei-chan go?"

"I think he gave up and went back to the loser bench."

"Yeah I think he went there ,but I'm sure he isn't a loser," Tsukishima whispered behind them, causing his green haired friend, Yamaguchi Tadashi, to jump on Y/N for protection. "Is Y/N your knight and shining armor now?"

Yamaguchi slowly removed himself from Y/N, and protested," No! I was just scared that's all!"

"Aw, Yams I'll protect you from the evil tsukkisaurus!" Y/N shouted with pride laced in her voice.

As she said that, Tsukishima felt a pang of hurt inside his chest. "What, I'm not evil!"

"Yes you are! You almost scared Yams to death"

"Why do you even care about that crybaby?"

"Because Yams is our best friend!"

"Tsk. Aren't I your best friend?"

"Both Yams and you are my best friends!"

Yamaguchi, not knowing what to do to stop the fight, yelled with all his might and started to cry. "You guys stop fighting, I don't like it!"

"It was Y/N's fault in the first place!"

"No! It was this big salty fry's fault Yams!"

Yamaguchi having enough with this, stood up with his fists bawled and yelled," If you guys won't stop fighting, then I won't be your best friend!" As he said that, he walked away leaving the two speechless.

"See that was your fault, you saltysaurus!"

"No it was your fault!"

"Fine, it's my fault! Are you happy now?"

"Why yes I am!"

As Tsukishima looked at her face, tears were brimmed at the corner of her eyes. He instantly regret what he said. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so rude! Please forgive me!"

Y/N smirked and chuckled at the dinosaur loving lamp post. She didn't know it would be this easy to make him apologize. "Yams, I made him say sorry! Am I not the best actor?" She yelled excitingly.

Tsukishima's eyes widened of what he had just heard. Unaware a certain freckled boy was running towards him, he was roughly tackled by Yamaguchi.

"Get off me!"

"Tsukki, I knew you weren't that cold hearted!"

Y/N giggled in joy and tackled both boys on the floor. She couldn't help but feel happy about the situation.

"Hey, you two are heavy! Both of you get off me right now!"

"No thanks! Promise we'll all still be best friends in the future?"

"I promise, now get off me!"

"Tsukki stop being a 'baby!'"

"Are you using my word against me?"

"Yes, I am Tsukki."

"Can you guys get off me now?"

"Give us one good reason why, Tsukki!"

"If you don't get off me, the legendary tsukkisaurus will be suffocated to death ,and everyone will hunt you down."