Full Demon

After yesterday and the whole door incident i had made a new friend her name is Kirigakira Shura but I just call her Shura. That same day I couldn't stop thinking about the whole demon birth lesson Yukio told us. And it made me think will I ever become a full demon? But if I do ever become it won't stop me from following my dream. But I should stop thinking about that and start walking. I walked out of my room with my bag and new sword. I was heading toward the woods for training. Because I got my new sword not to long ago. (Your sword can look like what ever you want it to look like)
         Time Skip

   When I finally got to the woods I started to find a good spot to practice. But then I heard gun shots. And the sound of metal hitting the bullets. I started walking toward the noise. When I was right next to the sound I climbed a tree to get a better view. And too my surprise I saw Rin and Yukio. It looked like they were training. But then Yukio shot at Rin. But Rin was quick and blocked it with a crappy metal training sword. But why would Rin use that sword when his sword is right over there. I looked at the wrapped sword laying on the ground. Then I looked back at Rin and Yukio and Yukio was shooting more bullets and Rins form was getting more sloppy. Then Rin fell to the ground. He got shot. "Rin! I'm so sorry!" Yukio said while running toward Rin. "It's fine...see" Rin said while lifting up his shirt. There was no wound just blood. "Wtf" I whispered to myself. I was really freaked out. I mean what the hell is Rin. I mean it didn't really scare me but still. I climbed down the tree quickly but quietly. Then I ran. I heard the sound of metal hitting metal again. But I kept running. Soon I came up to a spot where there was 5 trees in a circle. I put down my bag and pulled out my sword. I then started jumping, running, cutting, and dodging like I would in a really fight. After 20 minutes I heard a low growl. Then I heard a crack. I turned around quickly and saw a large two headed ghoul. One had a nasty mouth with gross drool. The other had no face at all. Then it charged at me. I jumped and landed on it's back. On of it's heads spun around and it's drool got on me. It burned I was going to get a ghoul temptant if I didn't get it fixed fast. I cut off it's head and the jumped off of it. The ghoul screamed. Everything was going blurry. I swung my sword one more time at the ghoul and cut it's leg. Then I heard feet running toward me. Then it went dark.

     Time Skip

   I started to wake up and I heard Rin yelling "(y/n)...(y/n)!" I groaned "What happened?" Rin looked at me with worried eyes and said "You were attacked my a ghoul and you got a temptant but Yukio fixed it" I looked at them and smiled "Thanks" Yukio sighed and said "Ok it's getting late we should start heading back" I started getting up but I felt a sharp pain in my lower back and head "Ugghh" Rin helped me up and said "Are you ok?" I nodded "Ya just have a sore back and head"

     Time Skip

   When we got back to the dorm. And yes I am living with Rin and Yukio because there isn't any other dorms open in the school. But the pain in my back and head got worse. Rin helped me to my room. He opened the door and walked over to the bed. I stopped him "Turn around" I demanded "W-why?" Rin asked with a blush appearing on his face.

     Rins Pov

  "W-why?" I asked. I could feel my face turning red. "Because" (y/n) said. I did what she said and turned around. Then I heard a zipper. Was she changing. I felt my face turn into a tomato. Then I felt my face turn to the left. My stupid pervert side was taking over. Then I saw (y/n). Her back was towards me and there was a lot of scars on her back.

     What happened to her

     What happened to her. Then I noticed she was almost done getting dressed. I turned my head back. Then (y/n) said "Rin can you help me to the bed?" I turned around and saw that (y/n) had her hand on her head "Are you ok?" I asked while helping her to the bed. "Ya, I just have a bad back and headache" she said. I layed her down on the bed and I started to walk away when I felt and hand grab my wrist. I turned around and it was (y/n). She was blushing and then she said "Can you stay with me tonight ​because I don't feel good" I felt my face turn a bright red and I nodded. I sat on the bed and waited for her to fall asleep. She was so beautiful.

      (Y/n) Pov

   I asked Rin to stay with me tonight because I didn't feel good. And he said yes. I felt a lot better that he was there. Then I fell asleep.

       In (y/n)'s dream

   "(Y/n)"a familier voice said"Dad is that you?" I couldn't see anything. "(Y/n) what have you become" the voice said getting more faint. "Dad...what do you mean?" Then I felt something very painful in my head and lower back.

      Back to reality

   I woke up sweating. And the pain in my head and back were gone. I looked at the floor to see Rin sleeping. I smiled...he is really cute. I put my blanket on him. Then I felt something brush on my leg. I looked at the bed and saw a tail. It was a demon tail. Then I saw it lead to my butt.  I screamed. But Rin didn't wake up. Then I felt my ears they were pointy and my some of my teeth were sharp. I screamed again and this time Rin woke up. He jumped up and yelled "What's going on!" He looked at me with tears in my eyes. I was holding my tail. His eyes widened. "(Y/n) W-what are you?"