Chapter7:idk what to name this but its my favorite chapter tbh

Dan P.O.V.

He stood there, his eyes glaring curiously at me. My body shook slightly and every nerve in my body shouted at me to run away.

"Ummm" I tried to form words but I was shaking too much.

"Phil!" Chris exclaims getting over his shock. "You know it's not polite to eavesdrop. "

"Why were you guys talking about me?" Phil insisted his eyes looked at me curiously, I stared back for a moment but quickly looked away.

"If you must know, Phil, me and Dan were going to give you a surprise." Chris sighed unhappily, "but you just had to eavesdrop."

Chris's time is a bit sarcastic giving Phil a humorous stare.

"What surprise?" His blue eyes lite up making me smile.

"We'll we thought that you seemed to have a hard time with the whole Jessica break up thing. So we wanted to throw you a party or buy you something." Chris sighed in fake defeat.

"Oh..." Phil's eyes meet mine and I knew he was on to us.

"Come on let's go watch the movie." Chris drags us out of my room an into the lounge.

-----time laterzzz-------

It was about midnight when Chris and Pj left out flat.

"What was that really about Dan?" Phil asked calmly behind me. I was washing the dishes tonight since we'd agreed to take turns.

"What are you talking about?" I give him a grin, sprinkling water at him. His nose wrinkles in an adorable way as he wipes the water away from his face.

"Dann" he groans, smiling at me but it quickly disappeared, "you know what I'm talking about."

"About the whole Chris thing?" I ask. He nods, he's next to me drying the dishes with a rag. I sigh

"Chris thought you needed to liven up." I lie

"Liar" he interrupts

"Phil..."

"Dan I've known you for more than four years, I know when you're lying." He slams the plate down, hard enough to make a loud noise, but not hard enough to break it. I flinch away almost dropping the glass cup I was holding.

"Dan tell me the truth." Phil's voice is even but a bit too calm. I looked down, this want the Phil I know, this wasn't my happy, maybe sometimes sad, but hyper Phil. He was angry and it was all my fault.

Phil P.O.V.

Maybe I was angry at Dan for lying to me. Maybe I was jealous, jealous of what though? Maybe the fact that I walked in and Chris was practically holding Dan's hand. How could they do this to Pj! Pj and me!

"Phil...I can't tell you" his head hung low.

"How could you Dan?" I blurt out, my anger getting the best of me.

"How could I what?" He looks confused and somehow that makes me even more mad. I shake my head angrily.

"Think about how this could hurt Pj." and me

I stormed out of the kitchen, Dan calling after me. I slam the door in his face falling pace first on my bed. I felt a bit childish but I didn't care.

"Phil open the door! Please!"

I had locked it before I went to lay in my bed.

"Dan go away!" My voice muffled by the pillow.

"Phil I swear to god I will break down this door!" He threatens making me roll my eyes.

"You can barley open the milk Dan" I called back. He grunts walking away.

I lay back down listening to his footsteps. I guess I was beginning to fall asleep because I didn't hear Dan walking back to my room. I was half asleep when I heard my door slam open. I look up to see Dan holding a pair of keys.

"Phil what do you think me and Chris were talking about?" He asks sitting hesitantly at the foot of my bed. He's done it so many times over the years that it feels normal to have him there in front of me sitting on my bed.

"It's kind of obvious, I mean, he was practically holding your hand, and he was looking at you...with...with those eyes" I look at my duvet unable to look anywhere else.

"What eyes?" Dan asks quietly making my heart skip a beat.

"With you know..." I whisper, "his eyes were full of love and admiration."

"Phil look at me" he says softly placing his hand over mine. With his other free hand he pulls my chin up so that I'm looking at him straight into his eyes. To him this was a friendly gesture, but to me...it means the world. My whole body is vibrating with just his touch and it feels amazing.

"Chris and me have nothing," he says looking at me with hurt brown eyes, "I would never so that to Pj, he's my friend."

Dan P.O.V.

Maybe I should have told him my feelings, I should have told him how every part of my body seemed awake once I'd placed my hand over his. I'm not sure what stopped me, maybe it was the fact that he was my best friend and I didn't want to lose him over my stupid feelings, maybe I was scared of his reaction.

"Oh thank god" Phil exclaims his eyes full of happiness and relief. I chuckle as I get up from his bed.

"I'm heading to bed. I'm too tired" I yawn making Phil yawn after me.

"Dan!" He laughs, making me laugh along with him.

"What?" I ask innocently biting back laughs.

"You know I hate when you do that!" He pulls the duvet over his head. I laugh turning off his lights.

"Goodnight Phil" I call out as I close the door.

"Goodnight Dan" his voice I soft but I can hear it clearly.

I walk into my room tearing my shirt off and attempting to take my skinny jeans off as well. Of course I fail miserably. I stand there hopping around trying to take these damn jeans off my legs. After a few good tugs I manage to take them off. I crawl into bed too lazy to put on proper pajamas.

I was half asleep when I hear the door creak open, making me wake up. I flop over in my bed looking at the door to see Phil standing there.

"Phil...are you okay?" I ask worried.

"Yea...I just...I was worried about you. I don't want you to have bad dreams." His voice is so light and innocent it makes me blush, I'm thankful for the darkness.

"I'm alright Phil you don't have to worry about me." I assure him.

"I know Dan but...I just, I want to be there for you, which I haven't been this past year. Would you mind if I slept with you like we use to when you had nightmares?" He asked playing with his hands. I smile to myself and scoot to the left giving him enough room. He slides in moving a bit closer to me than usual, not that I mind, I don't mind one bit. I smile we're close enough so that my head is laying on the edge of Phil's shoulder.

I don't know how many minutes we lay there until I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

})¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ Authors Note Thingy })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({

AHHHHH I REALLY LIKED WRITING THIS CHAPTER CUZ I ACTUALLY TOOK TIME WRITING IT!

Do you like it?

Comment or vote!

Anyways! This Fic had ALMOST 400 views HOLY CRAP

HOW??? I did not expect people to actually read this. You Guys are amazing A-FREAKEN-MAZING

SRSLY

ily all <3

-iZzy