What even am I doing

Hello! I am sure you are here to learn about the legend of the legend. You may be wondering, what the legend even is.

The girl leant back in her chair, looking around the classroom. The teacher stared at her from his desk, as if trying to telepathically tell her to continue writing. The girl ignored her teacher, looking around at her busy classmates. Dammit. There she was. She had started writing, thinking that she would be able to improvise everything and somehow create this amazing masterpiece as she went. But now, she wasn't so sure.
She stared down at her writing, the way she had scribbled the beginning of her paragraph so quickly, imagining the amazing story she had yet to come up with, and sighed.
She felt her teacher's gaze upon her still. So she picked up her fountain pen, placed the tip on the paper, and continued.

The thing about this legend is that it has been washed away by the great storms, ripping apart the temple it rested in.

She leant back again, looking around her classroom, desperate for ideas. To her left, she glanced over at the story her neighbour, Hannah, to see what she was writing.

A story about a pink cat that could fly and - WHAT?

To her right, her other neighbour, Emily, was writing about a unicorn that created rainbows.

The girl sighed, staring back down at her own paper. Her class was hopeless.

Thus, the legend no longer existed, buried in the golden layers of time.... And sand. And rubble. The legend has been long forgotten.

The girl started tapping on the table with her fingers for a few moments, wondering what to write next. She continued;

Legend has it, the smartest being in the world will find the legend, and when that happens... Well, this will only be discovered when

The girl grinned,

the legend is found. And once it is, then we will finally know what it is about. A young gir

The girl crossed out the last three letters.

A young boy, his name

Dammit. The girl was horrible at names.

unknown, for he never had parents or a guardian, was determined to find the missing legend, and fulfil whatever it spoke of. So, he ventured out into the desert, yet quickly died of thirst because he wasn't smart enough to prepare himself. The legend has yet to be found to this day.

Done! The girl admired her work, knowing she was a genius. At the top of the page, she wrote her name, Amy, and next to that, the date. Then, she raised her hand. Her teacher accepted her short story, and she leant back in her chair, finally allowed to relax.
But only moments later was the silence of the classroom broke, as the teacher slammed his hands on his desk, jumped up, and screamed at the top of his lungs.
"THIS IS INGENIOUS!" A couple shrieks were heard across the classroom, followed by the sounds of dropping pens hitting the cold floor. "Amy, this piece has given me a motivation to live once more! You have saved me from committing suicide! You have given purpose to my life!" the teacher opened up one of the drawers in his desk, and pulled out from within it a sword, that obviously could never have fitted inside. "I MUST FIND THIS LEGEND YOUR TALE SPEAKS OF SO PROUDLY!" he shouted proudly and charged out the door. The class looked at Amy, confused as to how she was able to get this strict teacher to pull off such a strange stunt. Amy leant back on her chair, grinning, stood up, and left the confused classroom.

The fucking end.

This was the most random crap I have ever written. Please, take a cookie before you leave this dull, pointless story. The moral being; stay hydrated kiddos.