apøløgy

~🔹~

josh stormed into the hotel room.

"look, tyler i know what i said was wrong and you don't deserve that but-" he saw y/n curled up sleepily on they're bed. tyler sat next to her.
"sh. you're gonna wake her up." tyler shushed josh.
"fine. but i want you to know i did a lot of thinking last night and..." he spoke quieter.
"and?" tyler asked with hope in his eyes.
"i might have found a house by y/n's school. i could only find two high schools in the area, next to each one there were a few houses on sale and i didn't know which school she went to so i came here to check."
tyler smiled excitedly at josh.
"she goes to springfield high." tyler rushed over to josh and hugged him.
"thankyouthankyouthankyou!" tyler said excitedly.

it was about an hour before y/n woke up, around midnight.

"josh is back." she observed.

"and with news!" tyler said.

"hm?" y/n cocked her head to the side. tyler moved a pillow to lay down next to her. he snaked his arms around her waist, smiling like little kid.

"well...josh found a house by your high school that we're gonna buy!" y/n's eyes widened as she smiled as big as tyler had.
"seriously?"
"you have josh to thank."
y/n's arms wrapped around tyler's neck.
"thank you." she said overwhelmed with happiness. tyler kissed her forehead.
"you're welcome."

~🔹~