Come Back

Okay, I know. I uploaded sooo late! I'm really sorry! I hope that you still remember what happened last chapter and hope that you still remember the plot of this story! Lol. Here it is!

Santana's POV:

When I got released from the hospital my parents asked me to come home with them. They thought that it was better if I live in Kentucky so my mom can take care of me and for us to bond again. It was so hard to decide about it at first, thinking that I will surely miss my friends, dad Leroy and Hiram but I ended up coming home because I don't want to be a burden to any of my friends in Lima, especially to the Berry's. As much as it hurts for me to leave that town, I decided it was better if I'm far away from everything. I don't want to walk on the street and be greeted by someone who I don't recognize or to put it right, people who I don't remember.

"What keeps bugging you, mija? You seem blue." Mom said as she put a glass of milk on the coffee table. She sat next to me and stroked my back.

I sighed as I leaned on her shoulder. "I'm fine, mami."

"But?" She asked sounding obviously worried. I sat up straight and looked at her.

"Nothing, maybe it's just the medicine." was my excuse.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I'm sure it's not the medicine."

"Mom, it's nothing."

She held her hand up and shrugged. "Alright, I'm not gonna force you to tell me. Though, just to let you know, I'm here and I'm ready to listen anytime you want. Don't forget to drink your milk and don't stay up too late," she said and kissed me on my forehead before she stood up.

I nodded and smiled. "Okay, mom. Good night."

"Good night. I love you monkey," she teased. She knows I hate that nickname. It made me laugh though.

"I love you too. Night, night."

My mom then left me on the couch and went upstairs to sleep.

I looked at my phone on the coffee table which I haven't used for like four weeks now after I changed number. I grabbed it and started browsing my Facebook account for the first time after my accident which happened seven weeks ago. I asked Puck to hack my account so I can reset my password. Gladly he found a way and called me earlier this morning. I looked at my profile and the first thing I saw was a picture of me and Brittany.

I sighed.

Why did I even open it again?

Why do I miss her?

I read all the messages from my friends and some people who I don't recognize anymore. I was about to sign my account off when suddenly my phone rings for a video call. I got a little panic and do not know what to do. Should I reject it?

"Damn it." I cursed but then proceeded to answer the video call.

An angry face of Quinn showed up as she started ranting and yelling at me.

"You are such a bitch! You've been talking to Noah, and here I am waiting for your call every freaking day! I'm your best friend you bitch! I can't believe you changed your number and shut us down just like that! I'm like your sister and I'm your most loyal BFF! You didn't even said goodbye to any of us when you left, you bitch! I fucking hate you to the moon and back-"

"Quinn, let me explain." I said cutting her sentence and trying to make her calm.

"Oh now you're cutting my sentence! You better-"

"I'm sorry!" I whisper-yelled trying not to make a noise and wake up my parents. "I felt guilty for leaving without saying goodbye but I thought it was the best and easiest way. Believe me, it hurts leaving you guys."