Take 7: Fashion and Friendship

This morning I got a text from Brianna ( the next few lines are texts and we are not permitted to perfection):                                                                                                                                                                             BriGirl : hey bad hair day😒😒😒😜😜😋

SassyPopQueen: kinda how's your day mine is awesomely chic🤣🤣😂😂❤️❤️💄💋

BriGirl:fine I guess you wanna come over for a sleepover next weekend???? 💅🏼💍💋💄💋💄😼😺😸

SassyPopQueen:sure I'll ask my mom talk to you later🤔🤔🤗😏🤗😏😜😋😝😛                           (End of the texts)                                                                                                     

Then I asked mom and she said yes, so I watched some TV 📺 and then I went to the slushee place across the street. I ordered Sassy Strawberry 🍓 . After I finished my drink, Brianna called.(italics: me   bold: Brianna)            Yo Bri!!!!  Oh hey 👋 Jess, I called you to ask you if you wanted to come with me to Alaina C's next concert!!!   

(Wait what should I say to her?? She doesn't know i'm Alaina C!!!!)      Uh sorry 😐 I can't come I have to.............👶 babysit my cousins and my mom won't let me out of the house 🏡         Oh well 😔 I'll see you tomorrow      😐 sorry again 👋 bye        (End of call)     Then she clicked off the line and so did I. Since I was bored, I did some songwriting and homework 📚. After I finished my work I went to rehearsal and sung my new song 'Pity Party 🎉 '                                             

After I finished, I went to a movie with Sara and then went home. I watched a movie with mom and then I went to bed feeling AWESOME!!!!!!!

hey guys!! i may not be posting again till the end of may but i promise when i start again i will get to chapter 10!!!! stay kawaii BAI!!!!!!!!