Untitled Part 1

Hearing a knock, I moved out from under Jack's wing and walked over to the TARDIS door.

"What're you doing here?" Nyx questioned. Her hair was like a mix of  Vinyl and Dash's hair styles, only it was blue and lime green. Daughter of Discord and Chrysalis, its no wonder why she has lion paws instead of hooves and dragon wings instead of a Pegasus'. Her coat was white and her ears were like a bat pony, not to mention her eyes were a dark blue to a sky blue and her cutiemark looked like maroon red blood covered her flank and ran down her leg for a few inches, 4 max, with a snake wrapped around a cresent moon. She aslo has fangs.

"Why do you care?" I answered with a  question.

"When ever you appear near me, I feel it. And whenever you're around things fly south for me. You and you're nemesis. My nemesis as well but mainly yours."

"You have a nemesis?"

"Do you always talk in questions?"

"No."

"And further more last time we met all you said was piss off."

"I say that to everyone."

"Not everyone Dissy." She meant Jack.

"How would you know?"

"I have the all seeing eye of Ra!"

"Doctor, who's at the door?" Jack mumbled.

"Sup Jack." Nyx answered.

"Hey Nyx. Wait a minute, Nyx? What are you doing here? "

"Funny you ask that because thats what I was asking."

"Get out." I said.

"I came for a reason other than to say please leave. Jack can I talk to you in private?" This was definitely a shock.

"Yeah sure." Jack replied. He was still half asleep.

Jack's pov

I walked out of the TARDIS following Nyx.

"Have you noticed that Dissy has been acting different lately?" She asked with worry.

"Yeah. I didn't think you cared." I said.

"Well I do. Right after his last adventure with Derpy he started acting not like himself. Or the perky doctor I remember."

"I get that but what are you implying?"

"Nothing yet. What was he doing on his last trip?"

"Fighting Discord." Then Nyx's body froze. "Are you ok?"

"Yes. No. I'm not sure. You've been to other dimensions before right?"

"Yeah. why?" With a snap we were in front of the TARDIS and it seemed like the same day.

"We're right where we started. Are you sure you have all of your dad's powers?" I asked

"You'd be suprised at what I can do." With that she knocked on the door. Gently. She never does that with the Doctor. A creak of the door and a grey, blonde haired, mare I instantly reconized as Derpy Whooves answered the door.

"Hey Nyx whats up?" She said cheerfully.

"Not much. Oh this is Jack by the way. A friend of Doc's." Nyx replied with a smile. It was as if she was a different pony now.

"Oh cool. Come on in." We walked inside and seeing a colorful Doctor was a real suprise. I couldn't wrap mr head around what had happened.

"Hello? Jack?" Nyx asked wavingher paw in my face.

"Sorry. Zoned out for a little bit." I replied.

"Ok well. Jack, I'm making dinner with Tick Tock if you would like to help. Tick Tock's still mesmerized by the toaster. And other appliances." Derpy said.

"No problem. What are you making?" I said

"Muffins." Why should I expect anything else?

Nyx's pov

"Doc? Can I you give me some advice?" I asked.

"Sure. About what?" The brown pony answered.

"Well, I have this problem where someone isn't acting like themselves, but they seem perfectly happy with who they are. Now. Like..." I sigh. "He doesnt show any signs of changing and, I mean I can change him back and go see him before he changed. Sorry I'm rambling. What should I do?"

"Well if said pony is happy why change that? Is said pony Kira or Kyle I mean?" He was talking about my nemesis. She was a friend before I accidentally turned her to a him and her personality changed to the opposite of what she was like.

"No."

"Well I'm not sure my advice would do a whole lot. Ive never been in a situation similar to yours but maybe if you find out what happened, or told said pony about this?" I hugged him with watery eyes.

"Dinners ready! Nyx you ok?" Derpy called.

"Yeah. Thanks." Derpy was always caring for others before herself. Just like the Doctor.