How You Meet

Mark: It was a sunny day in Los Angeles. Inside of staying inside like you normally would, you found the outside world calling to you. The store you were in was loud with seemingly hundreds of young girls huddled in giggles. You shook your head, looking at the all of the merchandise in the store. A buzz on your pocket caused you to turn around, grabbing the phone out of your pocket at the same time. Your face instead ran into a soft chest. "Oh I'm so-" You looked up to see the most attractive man you've ever seen. He smiled down at you before introducing himself.

Jaebum: He was running away from crazed fans and he accidentally ran into you. Seeing how he was running away, you would grab his hand and pull him away so he could hide. "Famous or something?" He would just shrug and thank you for hiding him.

Jackson: Social Media was the way Jackson Wang first laid his eyes on you. It was your dorky pictures to your funny captions that made the boy come back again and again. It was also the reason why he made the bold move to direct message you a hello.

Jinyoung: The fan signing you were waiting for finally arrived. Months were spent saving money for the event you long awaited for. Dozens of fans in line, it was finally your turn to go up. The members were so nice and smiled brightly. It was then you met him. Jinyoung's face didn't light up like the rest, instead, it rather froze. His eyes looked into yours before he smiled shyly. He quietly asked your name before he scribbled down a series of numbers onto the poster, being careful to not let the staff notice.

Youngjae: The early morning air felt refreshing as you jogged along the park. It was needed after such a stressful week. With music blaring in your earbuds, you almost didn't notice the small white dog running beside you. You removed your earbuds to bend down and pet the small dog. "Coco!" An attractive young man ran over to you with a leash in his hands. He opened his mouth to talk before he suddenly got nervous around you.

Bam Bam/Kunpimook Bhawakul: It was your first date. Your first date resulted in your sitting in a noodle restaurant all alone. People kept staring and talking about you. Your fingers played with a straw, trying to decide wether you should leave or not. That's when he noticed you. The boy sat across you with a soft smile. "Sorry I'm a little late, I had an emergency with my family." The boy said a little loud, so the other people could hear. Your eyes went large with confusion. He mouth a "play along", before reaching out his hand. With a nod, you placed your hand in his. You laughed gently, nodding an okay. "I'm Bam Bam." He whispered just as a waiter showed up. You smiled and whispered your own name as the waiter asked what the two of you wanted to eat. With a nod, the waiter left. "You look a little-" "stood up." You finished for him. "Yeah, I figured that out by your expression. My friends and I thought it would be nice for me to stand in." He pointed to a table with a handful of boys. "Thank you, Bam Bam." With a nod, he smiled. (I got a little into this one..)

Yugyeom: You knew of him from a mutual friend. (Y/F/N) was appointed to work with him for a performance in a dance competition. With a simple ask, you were now sitting in the JYP dance practice room with the one and only Kim Yugyeom. Sitting in the corner as the "official audience", you clapped and pointers when needed to boost the feelings of the dancers. When a break was called, you walked over to the the other side of the room to ask your friend where the bathroom was when a tall, sweaty boy walked in your path. "I don't recognize you... I'm Yugyeom." You stood there, almost shaking with nerves. "I'm (Y/N)." He smiled, wiping his forehead with a towel. "I'm glad you came!" He bowed once before walking towards his head
coach. Right there, was the moment you almost screamed from fangirling.