Guilt

*Unedited sorry

"Yours? You can't be serious." She scoffed. "Youngjae is mine!" 

Youngjae can feel Jaebum's hands around him tighten. It was too tight. Jaebum's breath was becoming quicker and he felt like he was about to burst. He mentally stopped himself from snapping. Youngjae was gonna speak up about the tightness but got cut off by Mia. 

"Youngjae, c'mon lets go back to OUR home." Mia commanded swatted her hand to Youngjae. Mark knew deep down that she still had control over the younger. He knew that she still had power over him. Mia started to turn her back to walk.

"NO!" Jaebum yelled. "He's staying with me . . ." Jaebum's bottom lip started to quiver only enough to become unnoticeable. ". . . I don't know who the hell you are nor do I want to know. You seem like a terrible woman to be honest but that doesn't mean you can come here like you oWN MY YOUngjae! I lov-" 

"BUT I DO!" Mia started laughing. "Youngjae. Is. My. Dog." Mia said pointing to herself still laughing with the biggest smile yet, leaving everyone not believing that she can be this disrespectful. Youngjae let his head fall knowing that these words were true.

Jaebum soon became more angry. He held on tighter so that she knows he sure as hell not giving up.

"Jae-Jaebum" Youngjae managed to say with the older's tight hands around his waist. Jaebum saw what he was doing and let go of Youngjae as quick as possible. With that, Mia managed to take advantage of this moment and snatched Youngjae away from Jaebum. 

"C'mon, Youngjae, well see if I can show pity on you." Mia said while dragging Youngjae away from the room. Jaebum tried to grab Youngjae's arm but Youngjae just pulled his arm away. He didn't want Jaebum to get involved with her. He wanted to protect him. Even if that meant Jaebum hating him. 

"No, Jaebum, I'm going with her." Youngjae yelled. 

Mark understood what Youngjae was doing and just let it happen. He already knew why and didn't want to stop Youngjae from doing what he thinks is right. The other members were shocked at how Youngjae snapped but they too didn't want to interfere. They thought that what that woman was saying was true. Maybe she was Youngjae's girlfriend. But why keep it a secret? Why come now? Where was she? all these questions were stopped when they realized Youngjae and Mia were out of the room and Jaebum was left dumbfounded. 

He looked confused but moreover sad. His little lip quiver was more exposed. Jaebum could feel his chest tighten when he tried to hold back tears that haven't yet shed. All the leader wanted to do was to run after Youngjae but was afraid of the same rejection he had just gotten. They stayed there for god knows how long just staring at Jaebum. 

Jaebum soon became mad at Youngjae. He felt used, hurt, but still forgave him. He felt stupid for doing that but when it came to Youngjae, Jaebum would still want to be by his side. His anger didn't last long and his holding back of tears didn't last either. 

***

Mia was skipping down the hallway still holding Youngjae's arm tightly. She was so happy that she had finally found Youngjae again. It was almost like he was hiding from her. ;-; 

Youngjae's still tense. He's afraid that she's gonna lose it at anytime. He didn't want to see that side of Mia . . . ever again. If she got what she wanted then she would be calm. but. If she didn't she would go mad.

***

Before he knew it he was already in a janitors closet. "What the he-" 

Youngjae's words were cut off when Mia pressed her lips against Youngjae's. He could feel a wave of utter grossness from her slimy and sloppy kiss. He just stood there closing his mouth shut and clenching his eyes. Mia was tracing his lips with her tongue trying to open his mouth but she failed and pulled away leaving Youngjae's face half wet with her saliva. 

Youngjae was full of disgust. These weren't the lips he wanted to feel against his. He wanted Jaebum and only Jaebum. His thoughts were all interrupted when she felt a big sting on his cheek. Youngjae immediately grabbed his cheek to ease the pain. He already knew what was going happen but he didn't regret not kissing her back. 

"What tHE FUCK!" Mia was now angry. Again. Youngjae stood there with his head down ready for the pain. He didn't care anymore. If she hurt him physically it wouldn't hurt. He knew that physical pain goes away in time. But, the emotional pain that she caused him was the one he was scared of. The mental pain that she causes makes it feel like Youngjae is on the floor dying even though he is still standing. 

"YOUNGJAE . . ." Mia said slapping Youngjae one more time ". . . ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?" 

"Y-yes ma'am" Youngjae began to cry wishing that Jaebum would save him but he knew he was the one saving Jaebum. 

"You don't like my kisses anymore do you?" Mia asked with a laugh tilting her head. She didn't care if he liked it cause she was still gonna make sure that he doesn't leave her side again. Even if that meant chaining him.

Youngjae didn't like the kisses. He just wanted to take a shower to wash away all the guilt and disgust. 

"You like that guys kisses don't you? You like him not me, you like his what? His smile? His laugh? What else? Huh?" Mia smacked Youngjae across the head after every question. She was mocking Youngjae but still wanted answers. 

"No. . ." Youngjae said. "I don't like it. I don't like his smile, I don't like his laugh, and I don't like Im Jaebum." Youngjae said with all seriousness. He left her confused with his words. She expected him to say yes but he just denied it all. 

"What?"

"I don't like his smile. I love his smile, I don't like his laugh, I love it. I don't like Im Jaebum I love Im Jaebum." Youngjae said lifting his head up. "But you don't care either way. Right?" 

"Right." She said with a smirk. She could feel herself getting sad for Youngjae but washed it away. "Let's go, Youngjae." She said softer.  

***

Youngjae was dragged into another room. But this time it was a hotel room. She pushed him onto the bed and started to climb him. Before Youngjae could protest she was already undressing him. With his shirt off she started tracing her fingers on his chest. Then lower. She stopped when she noticed it. The scar. 

_______

*Long story short I thought I updated a the new chapter but then turns out I didn't. I went back to publish the new chapter that I wrote but then I deleted it by accident. This was rushed, sorry. ;-;

On another note...

Look at his beauty

...Look at his beauty.