Chapter 11 (Last Chapter)

^^^^ LOOK AT MY BABES 

I warned ya there is going to be a time jump (1 year later)

Maya POV

I did it. I managed to graduate high school. Let me update you about everything that happened.

-Lucas is the best boyfriend ever (we've been dating for 1 year)

-Riarkle is the cutest couple ever

-Missy transferred school (thank goodness)

-Liam tried to commit suicide. He thought he was the reason why Lyn died. He tried to drown himself in the school pool. Luckily Charlie found him and saved his life. Now they are dating and are actually life goals.

-Josh....Well.....I haven't heard from him in awhile. He's making a name for himself though. He's becoming a famous writer.

-Riley and I are inseparable. We haven't spent a day without somehow talking to each other

-Now about my music. I've written a couple songs (Inspired by Lucas) I came up with EVOLution. I'm in LOVE with Lucas. I'm going on tour for the summer. All my friends are coming with me. I'm so happy I get to share this special adventure with them,

Time Jump (Maya is 26 and Lucas is 27)

"Best Music Video goes too....... Maya Hart!" She announced.

I got up and walked to the stage. I received my award and walked towards the mic.

"Oh my gosh what did I do to deserve this," I gasped.

"I want to thank Lucas for his love and support," I laughed. I looked for him in the audience and he wasn't there. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there he was on his knee.

"Maya Penelope Hart," he smiled, "I love you so much."

He looked up at me, "Will you marry me."

"Yes," I cried. He picked me up and twirled me around. He kissed me and it sent sparks through my body like it did the first time. 

Time Jump (Maya is 28 and Lucas is 29)

"Happy birthday babe," I said. 

"Happy Birthday Lucas," Riley laughed. She is pregnant with her first child. Her and Farkle are the happiest they've ever been.

"This is the best party ever," he smiled looking around. 

"I have a present for you," I announced grabbing his hand. I led him outside and sat him down on a bench. I sat down next to him and looked into his emerald green eyes.

"You didn't have to get me anything," he laughed.

I bit my lip, "This present will top all presents in the world."

He looked at me, "Did you buy me a car?"

I shook my head. He sighed.

"My present doesn't come for 9 months," I said nervously.

He was quiet for a minute.

His eyes widened, "Wait are you---?"

I nodded. He picked me up and kissed me.

Our foreheads touched, "I love you so much pancakes."

"I love you too huckleberry."

AND THEY LIVED HAPPY WITH A LITTLE GIRL AND A LITTLE BOY. LUCAYA!!

I love all of you guys. I know this was kind of a short book. Don't worry I have one story about Lucaya out called THAT SUMMER. I'm also working on another which won't be out for awhile. Thanks for 1k reads. Even if GMW is over LUCAYA lives on!! Thanks for everything. I don't know why you guys read this it was a pretty crappy book. BYE

Kisses

-MEL