K I M T A E H Y U N G

"I swear to GOD KIM TAEHYUNG, TRY ME."

     Screaming at my boyfriend, and throwing a pillow square in his face. My face burns in a deep blush, I can't even believe he fucking said that.

"Ow! What's wrong Jagiya? Are you embarrassed? How cute~~"

"YOU HO, DON'T EVEN 'JAGIYA' ME, YOU PERVERTED MONSTER."

"That's actually Rap Monster hyung's name, get your facts straight." The little ho sticks his tongue out in a teasing way.

"UGUHAUAHGSHS." Sounds erupt from my throat, I have had enough of this boi.

"You don't get your 'pussy' tonight with your attitude!" I cross my arms and my legs (gotta be careful y'know).

"JAGIYAAAAAA IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME, IM SORRY!" He gets on his knees in front of me, he hands clap together in a prayer form.

"no."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY OCHINCHIN CAN'T HANDLE THE NEGLIGENCE!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU SAID THAT ABOUT ASS."

"nOOOOOOOO ME SO SORRY PUHREASE FURGIVE ME."

Damn his cute Korean accent, but I can't give up like this!

"LALALALALALALALALA~~ I CAN'T HEAR YOUR CUTE ACCENT, LALALALALALALAL~~~" I plug my ears with my fingers and shut my eyes so he can't use his adorableness against me.

"YAH! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THAT'S CHEATING–"

"I CAN DO AS I DAMN PLEASE."

"SO YOU CAN HEAR ME?!"

"SHIT–"

     Hi. I'm the author of this oneshot and I'm here to stop this endless bickering. So basically after a good 15 hours, (yes, they have no lives) they finally put a stop to their nonsensical bickering and set their annoyances aside for some good sex.

     Wet, lewd moans echo throughout the room. You can hear wet slaps ring throughout.

"Y-Yah! Kim Taehyung, stop teasing me already!"

"How about, no?" V smiles cheekily.

"I swear to god, I will squeeze down on you right now and make you come so I can run and get myself off."

"Why are you so mean~"

"WHY CAN'T YOU GO HARDE–?!"

Taehyung makes a swift thrust up into the heat above, hitting straight for the G-Spot.

Chloe cries out, her nerves screaming with pleasure. She swears that some of her brain cells had dissolved.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FU–"

"YAaaAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaAaHHh~" Chloe practically screams out, like some kind of hentai character.

"oh shit I'm into hardcore hentai~~" Taehyung groans out, before catching his ejaculation and letting it out with a lewd moan. He rides out his orgasm through Chloe's tight walls.

"oh my god you better stop thrusting it feels weird." Chloe mutters out, overstimulated. She was dead tired, no kidding, all that bickering sucked her dry.

"Okay I love you Jagiyaaaa~" He places a lazy kiss on her lips, hands still on her breasts.

"I love you too, ya idiot."