P A R K J I M I N

"Park Jiminie~" Chloe giggles out as her adorable boyfriend tickled her on the bed.

"Yes Jagiya?" Jimin's eyes squint because of his huge smile.

"I love you soooooo much!" Chloe happily squealed out, her arms wrapping around her boyfriend's neck as he held her in his arms.

Chloe sighs out in content as the lovely couple sinks into the bed made of memory foam. Jimin takes a deep breath, it being scented with Chloe's fabulous perfume.

"You smell so nice Jagiyaaaa~~"

"I smell nice for you Oppa~~"

"Ahh~ You're too kind!"

"No! You're too sweet!"

Jimin placed a smol kiss on her lips, "Just admit it Jagiya! You're too kind!"

Chloe kissed him back, "Back at ya!"

my fuckin god they really don't do anything other than domestic fluff //shivers//

a couple eons later (i suggest playing shooting stars during this part; its above if you didn't want to move your fingers)

"fUCK CHLOE YOU'RE SO KINKY" Jimin screeched as he felt Chloe take a pencil box and slowly put it near his nipples to flick with the little Hello Kitty lock.

"sHit ur nips are tOO PINK; iT maKeS MY pUSSY QUIVER" Chloe moaned.

"oh my goi my nips are so pink it makes me wanna--" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence because Chloe accidentally let the pencil box drop on his dick and he had a thing for pain and ended up cumming.

"oh shit your nips ARE SPILLING MILK" Chloe screamed as she came because Jimin lactating was one of her wildest fantasies.

they both were sent to Hong Kong. 

;D