4. Must Find Hunter

What is wrong with me? Will I heal? Will I die? I will never know until it happens. If I do die, when will I die? When will it happen? How will the children and Aubree live with the pain in their hearts?

I took a deep breath. This is putting too much stress on me. I just need to sleep. I just need to calm down and make sure my family is okay... I need to make sure I'm okay.

It was the next day. I was making breakfast to keep my mind off of things. I made pancakes and bacon for everyone. They all sat down, smiles across Siren and Sean's face, Aubree... not so much. She was worried about me. She couldn't stand the fact of me dying.

"Good morning, beautiful children!" I said with a huge smile. Sean smiled and gave me a hug as I put their plates on the table. His tiny arms wrapped around my legs.

Today, once the children go to daycare, I'm heading to Ray's to see if he can help me track down Hunter... before it's too late.

I sat down with everyone and looked up at Aubree as she frowned upon her breakfast. "Is there something wrong with your food, honey?"

She slowly shook her head and sighed. She looked up and gave me and the children a fake smile. "Everything is great, thank you for making breakfast."

She picked up her fork and cut into the pancake and stuffed it into her mouth. She smiled with a mouth full but I could see sadness in her eyes and I felt terrible.

~

Everyone finished their food and I kindly cleaned all the dishes while Aubree brought the kids to daycare. Once she was off and I cleaned up all the dishes, I through on my coat and shoes and drove to Ray's.

~

I knocked on his door. I sighed as I waited there for a good minute. The door swung open and there stood Ray. He had grown older and weaker. He gave me a smile but I couldn't give a smile myself.

"Henry... what are you doing here?" Ray asked me.

"I need your help tracking down Hunter? Can you do that?" I quickly said walking into his house.

"I might be able to. Come downstairs and I'll see what I can do."

I nodded and we walked to the basement to where his computer and old equipment was. He took a seat and logged into his computer. Did some geeky stuff (A/N** I'm quickly writing this. I didn't want to go into detail) and sat up.

"There's Hunter", Ray said pointing to a dot on a map. I sat down where he once was and looked closer. It took me a minute but soon I saw where he was.

"Mighty Med? The new Mighty Med?" I said.

"I guess so... so, ready to go?" Ray said with a smirk.

"Ray, you can't go. You aren't healthy enough."

"Henry... I'm feeling fine. I want to do things before it's too late" Ray said placing a hand on my shoulder. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine. Let's go!" I smiled and we ran to my car. Well I ran and Ray tried his best to catch up.

A/N*** OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY! IT'S ALMOST BEEN A YEAR! I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR LOST TIME!