Trittany - the deal

Brittany's Pov

2014 (when season 3 finished filming) 3 years ago...

Trevor and I had just come out of our scene. It was one of the last scenes of the season. Knowing this could quite possibly be the last season made everything so surreal and really got me upset at times but thankfully family channel have decided that we will be going on tour all over Canada. That means more time with the cast and thankfully, we won't be saying goodbye to all of this yet.

I look at Trev one last time grinning at each other before raising our arms and taking a final bow to the audience who are still going crazy after watching 'jiley's' international duet'. We watch as the heavy red curtain lowers and hits the stage. That's when Trevor embraces me in a hug, a real hug not a character one. He whispers "good job" in my ear and reply "thanks, you too" I say still breathless.

Soon the rest of the cast runs out and each of them wraps us in hugs. Most girls crying especially bree the boys all share bro hugs and I hug them aswell, clinging onto Lamar a little longer than the others. Him and I have grown closer ever since season 2. Now I see him as a best friend, equal to me as Jordan or Victoria. That's how close we've become.

Slowly we make our way off stage, Victoria hooked our arms together as she wipes her tears giggling. "That was so good" she said smiling to me which I returned happily. I see each of the cast make their ways into their cars as we have finished filming today and now we all get to go home. We do have an end of season party in 2 days where we will say our final goodbyes to the cast and crew before we head on tour.

I head home in my white Mazda 3, coincidentally Victoria has the same car. Right now I am living with my sister but She is spending the long weekend at her boyfriend Dylan's house. I pull up in my drive and receive a call.

Trev☺️

I answer it without thinking because it's Trevor, I'm always up for a chat with him.

"Hey" I say attempting to open my front door with one hand.

"Hey B, I know it's like 7 but I was wondering if you've eaten yet?" He asks out of the blue.

"Umm no not yet I was just going to order take out why?"

"I'm still in the car going past McDonald's now, do you want me to get you anything and I'll drop it off to yours on my way through?" He asks so sweetly. Trev lives around half an hour away from set whereas I love close to everything in the city.

"Oh no seriously Trev i can care for myself. Thanks any ways though" I politely decline not wanting to cause him any unnecessary trouble.

"It's no trouble B. I was hoping for a chat anyways. What do you want?" He chuckles ignoring my request.

"Trev did you just hear me?" I chuckle knowing I would lose the fight anyways. "Umm can I get just a medium McChicken meal? Diet Coke?"

"Of course b, I'll be there in 15" he says and hangs up. I manage to finally enter my apartment and run off to my bedroom having a quick shower removing my makeup and hopping into some loose clothes. Once finished, I go back to my lounge room and put my phone on charge awaiting a knock on the door from my cast mate. Soon enough I hear that knock and greet him leading Trevor into my dining room where he pulls out both of our meals from the take away bag.

"Thankyou" I smile. We eat in piece sharing a casual conversation. Trevor recently went through a brake up with his long time girlfriend Darian and I've felt bad so whenever I can, I try my best to comfort him. After we finish eating I break the silence.

"You know, now you've broken up with Darien fans are going to expect us to get together" I giggle and he looks up at me simply saying "I know"

"I remember when I first came to set I had the biggest teenage crush on you. I'm glad we are close now" I continue guiding him to sit next to me on my sofa.