1: CHAMP10NSHIP

"That's it! The De La Salle University gets a back to back and bags their 10th championship under Coach Ramil De Jesus!"

Bea's POV

I can't explain how I'm feeling right now. Guilt, sadness, frustration. lahat na! Saan ba ako nagkulang? Ginawa ko naman ang best ko, kami ng team. We even said na we would do our best para mabalik sa ateneo yung championship crown. Pero wala na, tapos na.

"And now, for our second runner-ups who gave us all especially the ateneo community a good fight, the Ateneo lady eagles! They will now sing their Alma mater song followed by the awarding ceremonies"

I can't help but cry while singing. I can feel the camera flashes around us while singing but I just chose not to look.

After the awarding ceremonies, we are all heading straight to the dugout but someone called me.

It's Kianna. Kim Kianna Dy.

"BEEEEEEI! Congrats! Ang galing mo, pinahirapan mo ako papasukin yung mga palo ko ah!" and hugged me really tight, niyakap ko na rin siya pabalik

"Thank you, kianns! Ikaw din ang galing galing mo, libre naman diyan!" she just chuckled

"Sige ba! Hang soon ah, miss ko na sila tita!" yes, she's very close with my family. We were high school friends kahit magkaiba kami ng school.

"Sure sure! tell me when you want to visit them, sabay na tayo" and she gave me a thumbs up and went to her teammates.

After taking a bath, we went straight to our team dinner. My teammates, especially Deanna and Pongs tried to lighten up our mood. After eating, we went to the Church of Gesu in Ateneo for our thanksgiving mass.

The graduating players made their speech then it was the Captain's turn to tell hers. Jia's speech shocked all of us the most. She won't be coming back next season. Could this day get any worse? Jia's one of my go-to teammates. She was already here when I started training here in ateneo. I can't imagine training without her.

After the Thanksgiving mass, our coaster went to Eliazo pero I drove on the way home instead pagkababa ng iba kong teammates. I need my parents, I need my mom. T'was a long day, indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! New Dyleon fanfic here <3 shoutout to @bothomless for my cover! Read her stories hehe I hope you will support this story :)

Don't forget to vote & comment!

PS: taglish po ito hehe