chappie 2 the meet

Hello my lovely nekkos,hope you enjoy chappie 2

Just as there was a knock at the door mrs kean got up and revealed 3 boys standing there all of the girls went "ahhhh"  and all the boys got jealouse me,bossom and bubbles never liked them infact quite the opposite . We hated them . For , we knew who they actually were . The RowdyRuff Boys z. But I could tell that blossom and bubles were staring at those jerks . How could they . Oh no , I know that look no ,blossom likes that idiot brick and bubbles likes that idiot boomer!!!

"plz introduce urselfs " mrs kean said "brick jojo" "boomer jojo" "butch jojo" they said " not them " i wispered to bloss and bubbs " anything but them , even a pit full of crap ,  oh wait , thats exactly what they are" " dont be so mean " both of the girls said " are they out of there minds! This is going to be a long (and bad)  year.

Butch's P.O.V

" wake up " the mokey shouted at me and my brothers causing us all to fall out of our hammocks.  " shit " we all said in unison . we got readt for our firs shitty day at highschool "now!" the monkey shouted .

time skipp bought to you by superman and poison Ivy

at school

me and my brothers went into our new class and introduced ourselfs. Then we saw them . The PowerPuff Girls z.This is going to be a long (and good) year.

cool story so far comment me your thoughts on it. oh and this story will be about all of the ppgz and the rrbz . goodbye for now my lovely nekkos