Healing

A/N Pikachu has a heart to heart chat with Amber. I don't own Pokémon.

"Ash!!!" Serena yelled "what are you doing?!" Walking up to Ash
"I'm just keeping Amber company while she generates her powers again." Ash explained calmly
"Oh okay, while you're out here having a date with your ex girlfriend, your daughter is crying her poor heart out to you" Serena said glaring down at Ash who was still sitting on the grass.
"Okay, I'm sorry I'll go and get her" he said getting up and walking to the Pokémon Center with Serena leaving Pikachu to keep Amber company.

'You know he still thinks about you' Pikachu said quietly to Amber who was still floating.
Amber opened one eye 'I don't think so' Amber said
'He does every night, he went to bed even after you left he never stopped thinking about you' Pikachu said try to convince Amber
'Yes, he made a mistake its because he got depress and Serena had the most longest crush on him because he helped her when they were little. Serena tried to get his attention but Ash would ignore it sometimes but then because he was heart broken he gave her the chance and now they have Ruby' Pikachu said looking sad
'Pikachu please stop! Its too late for that now he has a family and who am I to ruin that to break a family apart from my greediness. Yes I still have feelings for Ash but it's too late damage is done' Amber said with her eyes close but her tears still escape and made droplets on the water.

Ash returned with Ruby in his arms, they sat together looking at Amber floating in the water. "Daddy?" Ruby said
"Yes, princess" Ash responded
"I don't like her, and neither does mommy" she said pointing to Amber but Amber remained quiet with her eyes closed
"Sweet heart, you don't say that. She is my friend so you have to be nice to her okay" he said looking at Ruby
"No" Ruby said closing her eyes and crossing her arms stubbornly
"Rubbbyyy" Ash said as a warning
"Okay, I'll try" she said
"That's my girl" Ash said giving her a kiss on the cheek causing her to giggle

They stood quiet and stood looking at Amber floating and then out of no where something big came out of the water it was a Gyarados scaring Pikachu, Ash and Ruby. It opened its mouth wide taking Amber down with it under water. Ash and Ruby quickly stood up looking to see if they can spot Amber anywhere making sure she wasn't hurt but there was no sign of her.

Just then the Gyarados came back up tall and right on top of Gyarados's head was Amber "Ta-da!!!" She said. Ash was relieved and Ruby was clapping her hands in amazement. Amber was bowing down "thank you thank you" Amber said. The Gyarados bend down close enough to Ash and Ruby, Ruby got scared and ran behind Ash's legs. "You don't need to be scared Ruby, she's friendly see" Amber said rubbing Gyarados's head.

"You wanna take a ride?" Amber asked
"Can I Daddy?" Ruby asked
"Sure it would be fun." Ash said
Ruby was sitting right in front of Amber and Ash was sitting in back of Amber, while pikachu is on his hat. The ride was gentle but not too fast either, once it was time to get off, they said good bye to Gyarados. It was sunsetting and they decided to walk back to the Pokémon center, Ash and Amber was both holding Ruby's hand swinging her, she was giggling the whole time.

Once they got close to the Pokémon center, Ruby stopped Ash and Amber confused Ash asked ruby's what's wrong, "mommy was wrong about you, she said you were mean because you were trying to take daddy away from us but I see now you are just a friend, I like you Amber" Ruby said hugging Amber's legs. Amber just smiled and bend down to give her a hug too, "you know mommy never does  the swinging arms with me and daddy because she said it will ruined her nails"

Just then Serena came out and saw Amber hugging Ruby and ran to them snatching Ruby away from Amber "you don't ever touch her" Serena said with hate at Amber. "Let's go Ash" Serena said walking away. "I'm sorry" Ash said quietly slowly walking away not without looking back at Amber before entering the center.

A/N Rate and Comment