Prologue

All the pretty girls on a Saturday night let it be you come to me with the look in your eyes well you break and take all the words from my mouth I wish all the pretty girls were shaking me down.....

Andre nodded his head to Fun's "All The Pretty Girls" as he rode on his bike to school. He never drove to school. He'd rather not reveal his financial status in school if he wanted to steer clear of slutty girls.

He had square glasses on which were not actually recommended.
He had black hair and the most unusual hazel eyes.

His blue shirt was rolled to the elbows at the sleeves and he wore a White vest that you could see considering the two buttons he left undone. He completed the outfit with black shorts and a pair of converses.

At the end of the song, he took ouk his phone to change the song but immediately he took his eyes off the road, he hit someone and all three of them fell. All three means: Andre, his bike, and Candy.

He just bumped into Candy. The girl who could make anyone's life miserable by the snap of her fingers considering the many jocks that would "fight" for her.

"I'm so sorry Candice. I didn't see you.." Andre began to plead not until he was cut off by Candy.

"Are you blind? Can't you manage to see with those crazy glasses of your-" she stopped halfway through her statement when she looked up and her eyes met his.

Green locked with Hazel.

Some seconds passed. Then a minute.

"I have to go." Andre said after picking up his bike. He rode off, leaving Candy to wonder about what happened.

..............

"Morning class!" Andre took his seat at the usual spot which was the window as Mrs Freeman opened the class with her formality.

"Morning Mrs Freeman." The class replied as coldly as they could.

"We shall be having our final project for Grade 12 starting now till the next few weeks. I am going to pair you so don't think of pairing with a friend or boyfriend or girlfriend." She said the last part looking round the class.

"You are to come up with a short play with just two characters all by yourselves. No lifting from the internet or any book." Her statement began to cause an uproar in the class. She quickly put it in check an continued.

"You will make three copies each for each of your stories. One for me and the other two for yourselves. You will submit your script to me a week before it is acted. No copying." She turned around to leave.

"Our partners?" Jake called out to Mrs Freeman.

"Oh. Right. Thanks Jake.
Jake, you're with Abby. Theodore, Tammy......."
Candy blocked her out.

".......and Candy, you're with Andre."

She stood up to look for a boy without a partner. Immediately she spotted him, she went over.

"Hey Andre."

He looked up.

"What?!" They both exclaimed.
"You again?!".