Chapter 1: Welcome to Japan Ms. Insanity

It had been about ten years since the Mitarashi sisters left Japan for America. Things have changed for the young purple haired girl, physically and mentally. Amethyst looked slightly different from when she was a kid. She only grew three feet and her body didn't develope as much as the other girls, but she was still happy with how she looked. She usually wore her now long hair in a side ponytail, a black and light blue crop-top, a black and blue and purple half jacket, and a black and blue and purple skirt, and had chains hanging off of her outfit as if they were ornaments.

At the moment though, she is going to live in Japan. She hasn't heard from Kiba in a few years and she also haven't heard from her parents. But, she knows why. They were in a warzone, which meant that they had to be on guard most of the time. That was part of the reason she had to move to America, for training to be in the army. Kiba also had gone through this training, but this training was from his aunt, who happened to be a retired army captain.

Amethyst, at the moment, was getting ready to get off her plane with her elder sister, Anko, so that they could finally step back into their home country. Amethyst was so excited to see Kiba again. They had stopped texting a few years ago, but she could still tell what he looked like. She rushed off the plane, Anko chasing after her, and jumped down the stair case to get to the actual ground. She stood in place her suitcase in hand, and breathed in through her nose, breathing in the air that she could distantly remember smelling since she was small.

When Anko finally caught up to her younger sister, they set off to their car. Amethyst took out her headphones and Iphone from her suitcase and started to listen to her own favorite singer, Melanie Martinez. Amethyst was listening to her first and only album so far, Crybaby. Amethyst climbed into the limo, as they set off to their new mansion. 

Soon, she finished the album, so she started the album again. They eventually got to the mansion, which was a large mansion with black, blue, and purple walls. There were purple and black roses around the house, giving it a more floral smell.

As they walked into the house, they glanced at each other, and both faced the stairs. 

"One," Amethyst started.

"Two," Anko said slowly (A/N I don't get why when people count before they race, they say the numbers so slowly!).

"Three!" The sister shouted in unison. They both ran up the stair and into the largest room. Both girls got stuck in the doorway and started to wrestle each other to see who would get the room. 

"I should get it! I'm the youngest!"

"I should get cause I am the oldest!"

"You're just proving that you're old!"

"N-no. Fine. It's yours." Anko gave up and let her sister through the doorway. Amethyst did a silent cheer and slammed her door close. Amethyst grabbed her suitcase and set it on her bed, opening it to show all her outfits. Half of them were a black dress with a skull bow, the others were the same outfit as she had on. She didn't really prefer any other types of clothing.

Once she put her clothes away, she looked at the alarm clock and realized that it was almost midnight. She sweatdropped thinking of how much clothes she had to put away, considereing that each half had one outfit. She sighed, then went back to her suitcase to grab her nightgown. Once she was dressed for bed, she brushed both her teeth and hair and went to bed.

~The Next Day~

Amethyst's amazing dream of gummybears was ruined by the constant beeping of her alarm. She turned her alarm off and jumped out of her bed. Today she would start Konoha High School, the school that Kiba was supposed to go to.