Part V

Let me just say—I am not very proud of this chapter because I'm worried some will dislike it...hehe.

Ace watches her thumb extinguish the small fire before sparking a new one and repeating the same process. It's only been a short extension of time—an hour to be precise but she was bored out of the soundness of her mind and Marco wasn't making it any easier to pass the time. The pirate had been searching for ways to get out but there was really nothing in the small space except for the mushrooms, the boulders cropping their escape and the dirt....and well, each other; eased from comfort was claustrophobia.

Finally, the Phoenix decided to join Ace's corner, making a heart leap in joy and ears gloat to his failure. Ace didn't watch Marco shift next to him on where they sat, on the solid stone; she just seeped in to the sounds of his actions.

"Any luck?" Ace asks, boredom flattening her tone but she was actually thrilled to have him on her side. The source of this thrill, he does not know where.

"No, I found a tunnel hidden in the darkness but the strong currents washing below will be the end of us, the channel is no doubt connected to the sea." Marco responds, as if driven by the voice of an automated machine.

A brief silence stretched before they knew it.

"I guess we'll have to continue waiting then."

"Yeah."

A longer moment stretched after that and all of a sudden realization held to them. It wasn't like this between them before! In times like these, they would share a light conversation, or jokes and experiences and a majority of teasing.

Today, it was a different level of different. It was all due to the unexpected transformation. When Ace finds herself stiff from her position, she tries to fold her knees up so that she can hug them but the large her chest would only squeeze the air out of her if she did that. She remained sulking and Marco remained an uncooperative partner to not fill the holes to keep a conversation going. Being a female wasn't working out so far for the young pirate. He thought girls had it always easy, every action of even the merest.

In this dark cage, they didn't know how much time had passed by and whether the day was turning at all. They only knew they had each other's company in almost hopeless wait.

All these thoughts only alloted in just a few minutes. Ace made the first move by inching her hand closer and herself closing after. Marco didn't move, which was a good sign. Ace was close enough to rest her head sideways on his shoulder. Marco didn't mind and when the fire-fist sneakily placed his hand over Marco's, the Phoenix made no comment or movement of rebellion because inside, his heart fluttered unexpectedly.

Ace smiles to himself, currently content with the smooth flow of situation. Dark eyes are closed and almost opened when a hand rustled her obsidian hair.

"Ace, are you tired, yoi?"

A word was breathed out. "Yeah."

A reassuring comment made her nuzzle of the shoulder. "We'll catch that man and you'll return to normal."

"Hmmm..." That said, Ace drifted to sleep, his mind closing in to the dullness.

A strange sound woke Marco up, a sound between a sigh and a whimper. And he opened his eyes to meet raven ones, dark like bottomless pools and shimmering like the waves of attorney night. Tearing himself from the gaze of those hypnotizing orbs, he takes the time to notice the face where the beautiful eyes were placed, holding an unsettling expression of something that warned him at the back of his head. The expression of lust? Oh no. That can't be good. Marco hoped he misread.

The weight and the warmth on top of him meant something.

Ace was on top of him. Marco looks sideways to confirm the pressure of his wrist over his head, they were real, delicate fingers pinning them but unable to capture all of his wrist, leaving the rest to the ground. Ace was really holding him down, but it was something else pinning him down. And she was straddling him, above his crotch.

"What the hell—"

"Marco...." The words were whispered from lips glistening with saliva and eyes illuminating an intensity one can't have for her nakama. Marco felt trickles of sweat at his temples and his body shuddering a response, completely aware of a horny teenager trying to get her way.

"Ace, get off—"

A kiss trips his tongue to a halt, a long wet tongue coiling around his own and pushing forward so that their lips were sealed into a tight and wet heat.

Only his instincts remained when a tongue explored the contents of his mouth, giving special attention to his own tongue. The one sided kiss, devoid of Marco's participation, gave pleasure to the unknowing Phoenix and of course, to an eager Ace. He didn't move at all to her rhythm but he flinched to the intimate contacts like brands wearing him from the inside. The Phoenix's one free hand rose up to squeeze a small shoulder, pulling him back slowly with forcing strength, because she was so hard to detach. Marco's blue eyes finds that her eyes are holding a blank dullness, liquid to disappointment.

The older man was blushing, almost stuttering over all his words if he were not used to his facade of a calm demeanour. "W—what are you doing?!"

"Is there something wrong?" The question was asked out of the face of innocence from a girl pouting like her candy was taken from her. A dead weight dropped on Marco's head, the innocence tricking him to find a fault to himself and give in to the demands of Ace but he wasn't planning on any of that.

He grits his teeth. "Of course there is, brat! A girl is trying to top me!"

"But—wouldn't it be exciting experience?" She leans in closer, her tongue swishing back and forth, trying to reach his mouth but Marco looked away, tilting his head to the side and glueing himself to the ground beneath him. A tired groan escaped him, as if Ace was siphoning his energy by just the moaning sounds he was producing.

"Marco, I can entertain you..."

Quite the invitation it was to wipe away his rational thoughts before he dragged them back. Marco replied hurriedly, showing no particular interest even if he did, a little. "Please don't do that, yoi."

There was the mystery when he didn't feel Ace fighting to get to his mouth, he didn't want to look but he had too. Marco's eyes widened unlike any before. Ace moved her hands to her shirt, her long fingers fiddling the pale buttons but caressing them was more like it. Two pairs had been gone undone and one more will show the sticking flesh visible without the formation of a bra.

Please wait for next chapter update!

※This was MarcoxAce but I think it's also fun to have AcexMarco.