TAG

I've been tag by my sis Infinity_Anime . I think I'm supposed to say 10 things about myself..? Oh well...

1) My signature name in wattpad, besides Frosty, is Nii which originated from my real name. Nii is also my family nickname (the ones my parents call me). Also, my best guy friend calls me Nii short for Onii-chan (sister) in Japanese since he's an Otaku.

2) I'm in love with books. Whatever genre or whoever the author is, I read it. Just as long as it has interesting plots and kickass characters, I'm sold.

3) My favorite book is the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. My cousin introduced the series to me and Celaena is my bae ever since then. I also like Sincerely Carter by Whitney G and Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan.

4) I started writing stories since I was 6 or 7? I don't really remember my age but I do remember that I used to draw stick figures in palm sized notebooks and retell their stories to myself and to the people who asked me to read it. Then when I was in 4th Grade, I began using my ballpens as my characters. None of my classmates thought that I was weird since they joined in the fun too. By the time that I was in my 5th grade, I abandoned the stick figures and actually wrote the stories with actual words which my friends used to love and read all the time.

5) The first story that I ever created (on the time where I still used stick figures) was about a girl named Crystal who had a daughter named Diamond. The daughter had a pet elephant and she also had a pet T-rex because dinosaurs are like the dominant species ever. I was 6 or 7 when I did that story.

6) My mother was the reason why I started singing in the first place. For those who didn't know, I sing. I was the only one in the family who had an okay voice, I guess. I used to join singing contests but currently, I'm on hiatus.

7) This Summer, I sleep 2 or 3 in the morning and wake up 12 in the afternoon. LOL XD

8) I like the colors green and white because I think pink and blue are overrated. Plus, I always see something green in the earliest parts of the day.

9) Chocolate Ice Cream is life. As long as an ice cream have chocolate in them, I'm in heaven.

10) LAST ONE! Uhm, I eat your soul for breakfast? Nah, just kidding. I'm a Kpopper and I'm in love with BTS Jiminie. He's my Chim-chim. Rapmon is rawr and Jin is such a bias wrecker. I'm also a Jelsa Shipper since last Summer, back in 2016. So, I just recently started shipping it I guess?

*~*~*

So, I hope that you had fun reading stuff about me (Wow that sounded so vain xD). I mostly wrote about my writing thing because that's basically meh life xD

Sadly, I won't tag anyone. Sorry :(

Nii xx

UPDATED (05/20/2017):

Okay so my sis told me that I HAVE to tag at least 5 people after all xD

Okay!

Jack_Addictson_Frost
Sil-bD9
MagicGoldenFlower
annamariavrtc
KitKatKeke

I tag these peoples from the gracious lost of 'following' xD.