Birthday Girl

"Well birthday girl," he sighed as he rose back to his feet, gripping her wrists to pull her from the door. "I'm quite ready to deliver your present."

"Then, I'm quite ready to receive it." She replied with a cheeky smile adorning her face.

"You're not feeling well."

"What?"

"You should go tell your guest you're not feeling well, tell them it would be best for them to leave."

"I should."

The night was far from its beginning, and far from its end but, already Avery was ready for it to be over. Lying to all of her guests at her own party was awful hostessing but, for what Harry was promising, she was very ready to throw her manners out of the window.

Niall had warned her of Harry, he told her just how persuading Harry could be. She was a strong woman, but at first meet, Harry had already held a power over her. He was captivating and intriguing and instead of focusing on her birthday festivities with the rest of her friends and family, she was busy on trying to figure who this mysterious green-eyed, skinny-jean clad, headscarf bearing guy was.

It took some time but, eventually, she did figure out Harry. And now she was pressed against a wall with his hips locking her in place. His hand cupped her cheek as he pulled away from her lips with a subtle smacking noise, looking down into her eyes, his holding nothing but amusement.

Her cheeks were flushed, and she was panting slightly. There was no way she would be able to walk back out into the party without everyone knowing exactly what she had gone off to do. Granted, she could play her appearance off as a part of her "sickness" but the thought of everyone knowing what he has done to her, what he was planning on doing to her, made him throb in his tight jeans.

He pecked her nose affectionately before pulling away, "Go on then."

She took a deep breath to compose herself, running a finger over her swollen lips and smiling. The butterflies floating in her stomach and not stopped fluttering since Harry had pulled her down the hallway, and what he proceeded to do once they were hidden from sight had turned her legs to jelly, but she pushed off from the wall and walked back out into her living room where her abundant birthday party guests were mingling amongst themselves.

It took a while to figure out what exactly her plan of action would be, and even longer to enact upon it but, she worked diligently her incentive being the very attractive male waiting to wreck her once everyone was gone. With her best cough, she went around letting everyone know of her sudden "illness" and slowly but surely, her guests - with wishes for her to get better - began to leave.

"Feel better, Ave," Niall said as he pulled away from their hug. She nodded thankfully. As he was the last guest, Avery watched him gather his things patiently, before seeing him out the door.

Just as he walked through the threshold and out into the cool night air, he turned back to Avery. With his eyebrows furrowed he asked, "Have you seen Harry? He didn't tell me he was leaving."

Avery pouted out her bottom lip and shrugged her shoulders, "I haven't seen him. He had to have left."

Niall kept his frown but nodded nevertheless. "Alright well, goodnight then. Happy Birthday again."

Avery smiled, "Thank you. Goodnight."

She shut the door softly, listening for the quiet click to make sure it was closed all the way before reaching down to lock it. The butterflies in her stomach were growing more and more intense but, her anticipation and excitement were growing along with it. Harry was the type of person that oozed sex appeal, and just by looking at him you could tell he would be good at pleasing – and pleasure was something she had been deprived of for far too long.