Farewell Wattpad

Hey umm... I'm gonna stop using Wattpad now. I don't know if I will ever log on to Wattpad again but, to those who actually read my stories, thank you. I was actually really excited when people start reading them though I know they were not that good. Anyways, I'm already out of ideas. Every reader or author out there, keep on reading and writing stories. If no one reads or writes anymore, the world will be a very boring place live in.

This will be my final Ame out!

Yours faithfully,

(Ame)

Hey this is Shadow. Seems the writer is writing his farewells. Well, I guess no one will ever notice this though but I wanna say thank you to those who read the writer's story. It made him happy. I'm not really into these sappy moments so I'm gonna end my 'farewell speech' here and let Rem talk.

Keep on being great!

From me,
SHADOW
(Shadow)

Hello everyone. You know me as Rem from Ame's book, Dark Light. Thank you for reading this. I don't really know what to say. I'm horrible with goodbyes. Umm...

Stay strong, even when times are tough.

Sincerely,
Rem
(Rem)

Summary for the Prequel to Dark Light

Lynxmae and Alexandrea are actually Ame and Andrea in a different dimension in the past. They both died after the war with the Necrobeasts but their memories kept on living. These memories travels trough different dimensions and as time passes, they start to solidify into crystals but their memories of each other began to fade. One day a dimension jumping scientist found these two memory crystals floating around. He took them back to his lab outside of the dimension rift. He began making bodies for these two alongside his assistant, Hitotsu. He finished making their bodies not long after. He scanned the crystals for their names but he wasn't able to find Lynxmae's name so he named one Monochrome because it was black and white. He named the other one Andrea based on her memory. But, soon after he finished them, his enemies came to steal them. The scientist told Hitotsu to take the two and leave. While the scientist fight off the enemies, Hitotsu jumped to another dimension. He flies out of the portal and arrived at a city and it was raining at the time. His system malfunctioned because he wasn't built for dimension jumping. He accidentally dropped Lynx onto a street. He kept on holding to Andrea until they crashed. His memories were damaged but he still remembers that he must protect them, though he forgot about Lynx. Two soldiers, a man and a woman found Lynx on the street and adopted him and named him Ame.

To those out there, my real name is Amiel.