❤this is what it takes❤

I watch your troubled eyes as you rest. And i fall in love with every breaht. Wondet if those eyes are really shy. And am i the one you're dreaming of? Cause underneath the darkness. There's a light that's trying so hard to be seen. And i know this 'cause i've noticed. A little bit shining through the seems.
And if this is what it takes.
Then let me be the one to bear the pain.
Oh if this is what it takes.
I'll break down these walls that are in our way.
If this is what it takes.
You keep on telling me i'm wasting time. But call it wasting time oh that's a crime. And you think it's crazy what i'm trying to do. Well baby, i'm a fool for you. 'Cause underneath the darkness. There's a light trying so hard to be seen. And i know this cause i've noticed. A little bit shining through the seams.
And if this is what it takes.
Then let me be the one to bear the pain.
Oh if this is what it takes. I'll break down these walls that are in our way. 'Cause if you're don't understand yet. Then i'll never let you forget. That you don't have to do thia on your own. I,ll be your sholder to lean on. I'll be your right when you feel wrong. So come on, take my hand, were moving on.
And if this is what it takes. Then let me be the one, to bear the pain.
Oh and if this is what it takes.
Then i'll break down these walls that are in our way.
If this is what it takes.