二十一

jungkook walks around in the cold dark night thinking

why didn't you tell me, adena.

he took out a piece of paper that mrs park handed him.

he sat down on a bench and unfolded it.

' dear jungkook,

when you're reading this... i'm probably already gone.
i am so sorry i never told you. i didn't want you to treat me differently when you found out i only had a few months to live. i never thought i would get so attached to you so much where it hurts me writing this.

jungkook, you probably hate me. for lying about this. and i am deeply sorry. i didn't want to hurt you. it would break my heart seeing you cry. i'm sorry i never told you.

when we first met, i never thought i would ever fall for you. i'm glad we met. you gave me the best 6 months every and for that i am thankful.

the memories we had, from the time you first knocked on my door to our first kiss on your rooftop underneath the stars. i will cherish those.

you have no idea how many times you ran through my mind every day and night. jungkook you were the best thing that happened to me and i thank you so much for that.

i'm sorry i'm not there to give you my last hug. i'm sorry i never told you. i'm sorry for everything.

you promised me you'll stay with me forever. please keep that. even though i'm gone, please keep that promise. i still want you to move on, i do. i want you to start a family with someone . but please don't ever forget your bestfriend.

remember when you asked me if i believed in miracles?

and i said no.

i'm wrong.

i do.

you were my miracle.

you're my miracle.

and i love you for that.

i love you jungkook.

goodbye.

sincerely yours,

-adena.'

jungkook closes his eyes.

"i love you too adena."

~~~

i didn't cry while writing this.. :(
epilogue will be out soon :)

[edited]