25

The boy behind me laughed and pulled me closer.      

"If you touch her I swear I'll kill you" Grayson screamed trying to get up but the boy was pushing him harder to the ground.

I tried to free myself off his grip but he started to hurt my arm by that.

"Let me go you ass" I screamed.

"Save your voice babygirl, I'm going to make you scream in another way" he said and dragged me with him.

"Grayson!" I screamed nearly starting to cry.

"Alissa! Let me go you bastard- " I couldn't hear Grayson anymore the boy dragged me out of the park and threw me to the ground.

I tried to escape but he climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck.

I screamed for help but he closed my mouth with one hand. I tried to kick him off me but he was too strong. He pulled my shirt off and threw it away.

"Come on baby I know you want it too" he said unzipping my jeans.

He kissed my lips and started to touch parts of my body. I was crying but no one could hear my voice.

He pulled my jeans down and started to take off his own.

"Oh god you have a beautiful body" he whispered into my neck while sucking on it.

I felt so guilty I wanted to throw up and I wanted to end this all.

I closed my eyes and cried my soul out.

"What is going on here? Fuck get off her!" Someone pushed the boy off me and threw him to the ground.

I opened my eyes again and saw Chris, he was punching the boy again and again.

"I'm going to kill you! You're going to pay for this!" Chris yelled but the boy ran away.

"Alissa" he said running towards me.

He put his arms around me and hugged me. I was shaking like crazy.

"It's over, it's over please look at me."

I couldn't move I felt like my body was frozen.

Chris took his jacket off and put it on me he helped me up but as soon as he did that I threw up.

"It's okay let it out."

"I- I want to go home" I said still shaking.

"I'm going to bring you" he said helping me.

"Alissa!" Grayson screamed running towards us.

"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry Alissa I'm-"

"Is this the way you take care of your girlfriend?!" Chris yelled at Grayson.

"Look-"

"What look? If I wouldn't be here on time this asshole would have raped her and you? Where were you at that moment?"

I started to cry by that I couldn't take it any longer. My knees couldn't make it anymore and everything went black.

I woke up laying on a bed.

"Where am I?"

"Alissa omg you're okay" Grayson said holding my hand.

"How did we get home?"

"You fainted" he answered.

"Oh."

"Babe I'm really sorry"  Grayson said placin his hand on my knee.

I  flinched at his touch.

"I'm sorry I don't wanted to scare you."

"It's okay Grayson" I managed to say.

"I promise I'll never let anything like this happen."

I only smiled and put my hand on his cheek.

"Just stay with me tonight" I said and we cuddled into the sheets.

Grayson spooned me and we laid  there Grayson hugging me from behind made me suddenly feel better. Safer.

I know that this moment couldn't last forever but I wanted to stay like this for my whole life.