Phil's P.O.V 1

I woke with a start. I tried to remember the dream I was having. It was so good. It was probably about dan. I  was having a lot of those. Yet something was different about this one. I decided to forget about it for now and go grab some pancakes for breakfast. When I went through to the kitchen Dan was surprisingly already there. This was unusual because Dan usually slept in because he as in the middle of an existential crisis.

"Phil! You're finally up! How did you sleep?" Dan said.

That's when I started to get suspicious. First the getting up early then the cheery talk then I just noticed he was making breakfast. My absolute favourite, popcorn. Why for breakfast? Unless...

"Dan, is this what I think it is?" I blurted out.

"Depends what you think it is, Phil." Dan said softly.

" are we having.. A MOVIE DAY IN?????!!!!!" I screamed excitedly. 

"Ugghh, way to spoil the surprise! PJ and Chris will be here soon. Keep quiet though. They don't know what we are doing yet." Dan whispered.

I frowned slightly. I didn't know why though.

How I love it when Dan whispers. His voice is so soft yet rough at the same time.

I couldn't wait to start a movie marathon. Yet the thought of PJ and Chris being there made me annoyed. Which worried me  because I'm not usually annoyed. I felt very unfriendly towards them lately. At least towards PJ.  I didn't know why though. Oh well.