20

The cops arrived and arrested Kelajia, Chris and I don't know about Shad. I didn't see him get arrested but I think he might have too. As I was looking to see who else was getting in he car. August was forced out the car and into the police car. He didn't go down with out a fight. So he ran back to Laniya (we were standing next to the car and was confused on what's happening).

   He gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. Tears fell down her check, then they grabbed him again.

  My babies started to cry so I attended them. As I was craddling them, trying to calm them down. I shouted “We will bail you guys out! Don't worry!”

“Me and Llady will get you guys out!,” Laniya shouted as they went in the car.

   When I looked at the once again before they left. They had a guilty look on their face, as if they did something but they didn't tell me.Well Kelajia had her same face expression, which is hard to read how she feels. I turned and faced Laniya. Then I walked inside the house. Laniya followed me inside too. She walked upstairs to the balcony.

  I didn't stop her because this is a lot to take in. So I just calmed my babies down and put them in their room. I turned on the baby monitor and turned mines on too.

   I kept the door open just in case I had to run in here. I left, went to go on the balcony with my twin. She didn't see me join her but, we do have  to talk about what just happened.

“Lanyia, I noticed their expression on their faces. They looked like they did something and if you know something, you need to tell me.”

  “Twin, I-I-I overheard them talking about something over the phone. They were talking about a plan, I assume it was dealing with Keaon. They said something about..... A house or something,” Laniya confessed.

  “Lanyia its okay, we need all the information so we can get them out. Like in Get Out, we are like the friend that Chris had. Which found out where he was and saved him. So try to remember cause we need all the information, so we could get them out.”

   ***At the Police Station***

           Kelajia Point Of View
“I didn't do shit man, so you can let me go like right now. I got people that really need me!”

   I shouted until an officer came back in. Oh shit its the one with stank breath. I rolled my eyes as he came back in. He tried to make me talk but that didn't work. Then he tried to use force and that was when my radar went off. My radar said I gotta hit a Nigga and so I did.

  “Aye don't touch me! I would have answered if you said something that I had been waiting for or get a breath mint.”
   He looked at me like I got you but, then he left. I know that they could see me on the other side of that glass. After a while a woman came in and her breath didn't stank either, her weave was on point too.

   I smiled and acted innocent when she walked in. She started to ask me questions and I had to “answer them fully” even though I didn't. After what felt like forever, I was able to see Chris. I was lead to another room but, I didn't see Chris I saw Bow.

  I really didn't want to see him but, I did wonder how he got here. Before I asked him Chris had entered. He ran up to me and hugged me.

             Tyler point of view

   “They will never find out the real truth. They never will,” I laughed and sat in my chair.
   People will never know except for me...

Hey guys👋
  Well these last 3 or 2 chapters will be longer than this one. So to answer a question people might be asking. Yes I am ending this book but, don't worry I will be writing new ones. Like I will have one published by my birthday month.

   Also their is gonna be a new book once I'm finished with this one its called “Multiple Stories” check it out when its ready😄😘.

So see y'all

Thanks for reading this chapter

Comment and vote plz😂😂

Okay now I am done

Check out my new book called