[Prologue]

Y/N Jackson

I gently placed my son in his blue and white crib. I watched as he sliently slept and I then went to take a quick shower.

I finished taking my shower and put on the most comfortable clothes I could find.

I hated deeply that Chris didn't know about our baby, but I didn't have the guts to tell him.

Everyone urged me to tell him when he was in town a couple of months ago, but I couldn't do it. Chris had already missed a big part of Prince's life, which was him being born.

When was the right time for me to tell him? That was a question that I didn't have an answer to.

I grew up without a father in my life, but I didn't want that for Prince. I wanted better for him and I was letting that opportunity slip away by not telling Chris.

Prince Isaiah Jackson is my world, and he needs us both. Chris deserves to know, regardless of my fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Son

I didn't know what true love was until I laid my eyes on my son.

From that day foward we had a special bond.

Even then and still now our love greatly glows

Eventhough sometimes we both act a little slow

I look foward to the many years of being a mom.

I'm so glad that I get to call you my son

When the times get tuff I will still be around

Just always know that my arms are opened and that you will be safe and sound

(I know my poem is all over the place. 😂)

Feel free to vote and comment.

This is my first time writing & publishing a book so excuse my errors.

I'm opened to new ideas for the book and a co-writer.

I need a few other people to be in the book so let me know if you are interested.

This book is written in Y/N's and Chris' Pov (for now).

I will update as frequently as I can.

Thanks & Enjoy

~ Tiliyah