Chapter 1

*Ariana's POV*
-------------------------------------------------------
(Side note:Ariana is 21 and is just starting tour) Im woken up by my older brother Frankie singing "FRANKIE! QUIET DOWN!" I yell.        I checked the time its 6:30 in the morning. CRAP! I start the Dangerous Woman Tour today! I go into the bathroom and take a shower. I got out the shower and brush my teeth and blow dry my hair and put on a black tank top and black leggings and uggs and i put my hair in a half pony tail and curled the ends and put on some make up and i grabbed my hot pink sweater and my suitcases and my phone and whent downstairs. "Good morning Ari" Frankie says from the kitchen as i walk past him and put my suitcases by the front door "Good Morning Frankie!" I say walking into the kitchen and grabbing a granola bar and sitting down at the island. "Weres mom?" I ask Frankie taking a bite out of my granola bar "Shes upstairs getting some rest i told her i would take you to the airport" Frankie says putting his plate in the sink "Oh alright thanks let me go say goodbye to mom then we can go" i say and run upstairs. I walk into my moms room and wake her "Mom" i say slightly shaking her and she wakes up "Yea Ari?" She says turning to face me "Im leaving to the airport goodbye mom" i say and she stands up and hugs me as i hug her back. "Be safe Ari bear i love you" she says pulling away from the hug "I will i love you too see you after tour" i say and she goes back to sleep and i go back downstairs. "All set?" Frankie asks "Yea" i say and Frankie grabs one of my suitcases and i grab the other and i make sure i have my sweater and phone and we put my stuff in the car and head to the airport. I sit down in the passanger seat and buckle up and Frankie puts on his seatbelt and we head to airport. I turn on the aux cord with my phone and the song Suddenly Frankie came on its a me and Frankie sang together. "Oh!" Frankie says and claps and starts singing his part. We sing together and then its my part with the high notes "Go Ari go!" Frankie says clapping "SUDDENLY FRANKIEEEEEE" i sing and nail everypart to the song "YES ARI YOU GO GIRL" Frankie yells and i laugh and we reach the airport. Frankie and i get out of the car and he grabs one of suitcases as i grab the other one and i also grab my hot pink sweater and my phone and we walk into the airport together. "im going to get some Starbucks" i tell Frankie and i see him nod and I go up to the little stripmall they have inside the airport and i walk inside starbucks and stand in line. 3 minutes later its my turn "Hi how may i help you" the employee says and i read her name tag and its says Jenna and i look up at the menu. "Hi can i get a Grande Vanilla Bean Créme please" i say "Of course, That would be 1.45" she says and i give her the money "Thank you, Name?" She says "Ariana" i say and she looks up "Your Ariana Grande!" She says excited "Yes i am" i giggle "can i get your autograph" she says taking out a sheet of paper "Of course you can" i say and i give her my autograph and she thanks me and goes and makes my drink and i go on my phone and she comes back "Ariana!" She says looking around for me and i walk up to her and grab my drink "Thanl you so much" i say and i walk back towards Frankie.  "What took you so long!" Frankie says standing up. "Sorry i had to give the cashier girl a autograph" i say sipping my drink and we grab my stuff and walk towards the waiting area. "Flight to Cleveland, Ohio your plane is ready" i hear the speaker say through out the airport "Well thats me ill see you later Frankie i love you" i say hugging Frankie "I love you too Ari dont forget to call me when you land" Frankie says sternly "I wont forget love you!" I say pulling away from the hug and grab all of my things and walking away "Love you too!" I hear Frankie yell from behind me and i turn and wave to him and turn back around and walk to the security. They check everything and im free to go and i walk past them and go to the plane. I find my seat and sit down and fall asleep.
*Skip Plane ride*
"Hey sweets wake up" i hear someone say. I sit up and look up at the person who woke me up its a girl around her mid 40's "thank you for waking me up" i say smiling "No Problem" she says and walks away. I grab all my stuff and walk off the plane i walk through the airport and go to gate 2 and i see someone holding a sign it says Ariana Grande and i walk towards them "Hello, Im Ariana Grande" i say smiling "Ahh Mrs.Grande nice to see you" the gentleman says "Its nice to see you too" i say and he helps me put my things in the limo and i sit and he drives me to the hotel. We reach the hotel "Thank you so much" i say and hand him 5 dollars "No i dont need it Mrs.Grande" He says "No its no problem take it" i say moving my hand a little closer and he takes the 5 dollars "Thank you Mrs.Grande" he says smiling "No problem" i say smiling and i walk into the hotel lobby and i walk uo to the front desk and she looks up "Ariana Grande" i say smiling "Heres you key Mrs.Grande your room 402" the front desk lady says "Thanl you so much" i say smiling and i head up to my room i go uo the elevator and press 4. I wait for the elevator doors to open and i walk out and look for my room number. I see everyone from my previous tour standing infront of my room and i smile and run towards then "You guys im so glad to you" i say giggling "Were glad to see you too" Brian says "Hi you guys!" I say and hug Brian and Scott and Tracy and Nekai and Ricky and Joesar and Griffin and Jimmy. There all my backup dancers and we all greet each other. "Do you know whay time the concert is tomorrow?" I ask them "Yea its at 6:00 pm" Brian says "Ok thanks" i say smiling and they go there separate ways and i walk into my hotel room and its a pretty simple room but theres only one bed and theres a kitchen. I put all my clothes into the drawers and i take a shower and change into my pajamas and i turn on the tv and i text Frankie that im safe and at the hotel room and i fall asleep.