Chapter 7

*Ariana's POV*
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing "Hello!" I say into the phone "Hey babe! Its 3:15 pm and im outside your hotel room" i hear Shawn say "Ok im getting out of bed now" i say and hang up the phone and open the door "Why did you let me sleep in!" I yell giggling "I dont know you looked tired last night" Shawn said shrugging "Ok i need to change really quick" i say and walk into the bathroom and change into a shirt and joggers and brown boots and i walked out of the bathroom and grab my phone and we walk down to the limo hand in hand. We get into the limo and head to the arena. We reach the arena and we run into the building before any fans could get to us. We walk onto stage and we both start rehearsals. We go through my dance routines and we go through our songs that were both going to sing.
*Skips rehersal*
Its now 5:35 and i kiss Shawns cheek and wink at him and rush off to my dressing room to get ready. I open the door and i see the people who do my make up and hair and all that already ready to go and start and i say hi and we all goof around and talk and they do my hair and now i need to get into my outfit before they do they make up other wise ill mess uo my make up knowing me. I go into my closet in the dressing room and change in there. I change into a blue no strap zip in the front crop top and black high waisted jogger jean fancy sort of pants that stops at my angles and black open toed pumps and a black choker and they do my make up and its 6:00 and i thank them and i walk out and stand backstage in my spot waiting for my cue and i watch Shawn finish his last song and Shawn walks off stage and he gives me a kiss on the cheek and winks at me and walks passed me and i blush and im givin the cue and i grab the mic and walk out "Hi loves!!" I yell into the mic "Are you ready for some fun!" I yell again to pump up the crowd and i get into my spot and the dancers come around me in there spot and be alright starts playing and we do the routine to be alright after that song is done Moonlight comes on.
*Skips the concert*
"Goodnight my loves i love you!!!" I yell into the mic and run off stage and i see Shawn and i run and hig him "You did good" i say and pull away from the hug smiling "Thanks you did good too" Shawn says and i thank him and we go to the limo and head back to the hotel. "we leave tomorrow to go to North Carolina" Shawn says "I know i cant wait" i say giggling and we reach the hotel and we walk up to our room and i kiss Shawn goodnight "goodnight" i say "Goodnight" Shawn says and i smile and i walk into my room and take off my make up and plug my phone in and i pack my bag and change into sweats and a sweater and i fall asleep.