Chapter 38: The Boyish Bad Girl

L I V I N G  W I T H  T H E  G A N G S T E R S

‘The Boyish Bad Girl’

˚°❦°•°❦°˚

.

“Añia...”

Nabigla ako nang humalik siya sa pisngi ni King at nginitian niya ito ng matamis. Unbelievably slut.

“Did you miss me, Ki?” Malanding tanong niya rito.

What the hell?! Wala ba talaga siyang piniling lugar kung lumandi?

This time I pull my hands from his hold but King hold it tighter ignoring my anger. Tss.

Why won't he let go of my hands?! His woman is standing in front of her now?! Ano pang hinihintay niya? Ang blessing na ang kusang lumapit sa kanya oh so why won't he grab the opportunity to take it?

“What do you want?” Malamig na tanong ni King. I guess I'm wrong, there's no exemption to his coldness.

Why do I sound like I am happy with it?

“You, of course.” Malanding sagot ni Añia. Her attention suddenly diverted to me and she smirk the time she saw me. Bitch.

Dahil sa kalikutan ng mata niya ay napunta ang tingin niya sa kamay namin ni King na magka-holding hands.

“Oh? Another slut to fuck King?” I know she's trying to piss me and I felt sorry to her because she fail. I am not affected, never once, never twice.

“Another girl to be played? A bed gir—” Di natapos ni Añia ang sasabihin niya dahil hinawakan ko siya sa kwelyo niya at hinila ito para maka-level niya ako. Di ako makatayo dahil nakahawak parin si King sa isang kamay ko kaya hinila ko nalang si Añia.

“Okay. I know what you mean so there's no need to expound it more, I am not stupid like you..” I said. “Mark this inside you head Añia. I am not a slut like you, and I will never be a BED GIRL like you.” I said with a teasing smile but behind of this smile is a wrath who will blow anytime.

I don't care if we get all the attention here. I am already use to that.

I am fired up and all I want is to hurt someone. She wake up the demon inside me and she's gonna pay for it.

I am not affected but I don't like to be called like that cause I am not like my mother. A slut woman. Who chooses his man over her child. Everytime I hear slut word, I always remember my mother and I hate it. I hate remembering her, mostly is when they compare me to her. Cause I will never be going to be like her. Never ever.

“Put your hands off me.” Inis na sabi ni Añia while holding my hand and trying to remove it but I hold her shirt tighter.

“What if I don't?” Mas hinigpitan ko pa ang pag hawak sa kwelyo niya kaya nabigla siya.

“This isn't your territory..” May pagbabanta niyang sabi na nagpangisi sa ‘kin.

“Should I be scared?” Should I? Cause I don't really felt any frighten right now. To be exact, I felt the oppose. I felt excitement within my veins.

“Girls!” Sigaw niya at may limang babaeng naglakad papunta sa direction namin. “Scared?” Mataray niyang sabi.

“Not really. Not even a bit.” Then I showed her my deadly smile. A smile I was longing to use.