Chapter 18

Hey guys, one again enjoy! And whoever reads this, I give a shoutout to @sadbeanoli please go check them out! BYEEE!!! P.S: the song has nothing to do with the story, it's just my favorite band lol. Don't judge!

We meet up and everyone is looking fresh. Jaime and I are both in the same colors almost, then Vic and Mike are in all black with Mike in a muscle shirt with a all black hat. Why couldn't I be normal? Tony is wearing all black with a red and black snapback and Victoria wearing a read and black flannel with black jeans and Vans, then Olivia and Oliver are in merch. We go eat at a buffet and go explore. I had sushi which was amazing, and Jaime ate it for the first time. It was funny to see his face, yet sadly, he didn't like it. We go to the movies and saw different ones, like light's out, the secret life of pets, and others.

(I listed random ones btw)

Then we went to that Hot Topic store and I got MIW, MCR, BMTH, PTV, SWS, BVB, etc. I could go broke in their, so I left early. After that we saw attractions, like fairs and zoos and just weird things. The night became a little boring so Mike did us a favor. "You guys want alcohol?" and we all froze. "How we are underage." Olivia pointed out. "Yeah, and?" he said. We all look at him. He rolls his eyes and calls his Mom. "Hey can you do is a favor?" he asks and puts her on speaker. She replies, "Yeah, sure, what's up?" Mike asks all normally, "Can you make the hotel get us alcohol?" she laughs. "Yeah, anything for my babies. How's Vegas?" and I stare at him with shock. Are they seriously having a normal conversation like nothing happened? He says what we did and she says, "Well that's good, well I'm going to let you go and get the drinks for you okay?" Mike says ok and she asks, "Are their any specific kinds you want?" and I lost it. "Psh, please?" and she laughs. She says, "Okay I have a pen and paper, go crazy." And I list off everything. "Tequila, and some Horchata, Vodka, Fireball, Apple-candied Vodka, Coronas, Buds, Whiskey of course, um.... oh yeah, some soda, and can you get Skittles?" and everyone stares at me like I'm a famous person. She writes everything and hangs up. I say, "Hey I can mix okay? Just trust me." and we head back to the rooms.

Mike's Mom put them in his room so we go there. We open the door and there's a huge bucket full of ice and has everything in it. I jump in excitement and run to the kitchen. I make Horchata shots, Skittle shots, spiked soda, and just beers and alcohol on the side. We take round after round and everything is lit. Surprisingly, Olivia took 2 rounds, but then quit. Everyone else bailed at 8, and Mike and I are having a challenge. We are at 11, and we both are feeling it. I could probably handle like 3 more. Luckily Mike quit the same time I did so none of us looked weak. We dance a bit and we all go to each others rooms before things happened. Not only that, we escorted each other out because Vic was basically humping Mike right in front of everybody. Plus, Jaime was getting impatient with tonight. I started to drink water so I can be more sober before me and Jaime do things.

We arrive to our floor and I'm mostly there. He opens the door and I push him towards the bed. He looses his balance and falls on it. "You made me wait wayyyy to long." I say. He smiles and says, "It seems like it'll be worth it." and I attack his lips. He firmly grips my hips and I grind against him. He's quickly hard and I moan against his lips. I unbutton his shirt and bite his sensitive spot. I pull at the skin to make a mark. He quietly groans, yet it was still audible. His shirt is off and we take off shoes and extra stuff. He slides his hands up my shirt and takes it off, then one cold hand unbuckles my bra. I flinch at his cool touch, but he pulls me on him more. It's like we can't get enough of each other. He unbuttons his jeans and I pull of my skirt. His erection is harder in just boxers, and is way better to be against. When I become impatient, I take off the rest of me and him. He gets tired of me being dominant so he flips me over. I gasp in surprise and without warning, lines himself up and goes in. I yelp in pain and it doesn't stop either. He decides to be rough with me and doesn't slow down. He leans down and kisses me to distract myself from the discomfort. I tangle my hand in his hair and he moves lower, biting my chest. This is becoming to much. I bite my lip to hold back the moans but it only lowers them. I grab the sheets and make a fist. I get an idea to make him go deeper. I tell him to stop and he does with a confused expression. I sit up and he wraps his arms around my waist, getting my idea. I bounce on him and it worked. I'm in a moaning mess as he hits deeper. We both finish fast because it was a long time for us. He goes first, then me. We lay down, out of breath after everything that just happened. Good thing we are on a different floor. He scoops me up in his arms and I cuddle into his bare chest.  God I love this man. He reads my mind and says, "I love you Destiny, and I hope you love the ring." I respond with a kiss and say, "It's more than I can ask for, thank you." I look at it and say "I love you too.". He's about to go to sleep and I remember something. "Wait.." and he opens his eyes to look at me. He caresses my face, pushing my hair back, "Yes babe?" "Can you sing that song to me?" He smile, "Yes, anything for you..."

His voice puts me to sleep.

The next morning surprised me. In my sleep, I smelt a strong aroma of roses. In the air was also the smell of scrambled eggs and I think pancakes. I stirred in my sleep to a thorn poking me. I keep my eyes closed and wonder what did that. I hear clanking and I feel my leg being shaken. "Babe, baby? Destiny, wake up..." Jaime says in a soothing voice. I wake up to the bed and floor covered in red roses. I look up at him and he has my favorite breakfast, Chocolate Chip pancakes and Scrambled eggs. I smile and stare at him, and he said, "Happy 2 week anniversary sweetheart."